Chapter 28 : HUSHH!

From the very day Taehyung had toured her the manor, Jisoo was more inquisitive to know what's behind that closed door. She had grown more suspicious of Taehyung since she unintentionally saw him mixing something in her juice before sleeping. That day she only pretended to drink that infront of him and later omitted it without him knowing. So as they laid down on bed that night she again pretended to sleep and noticed that after some time Taehyung got up from the bed , made sure she was asleep and went out of the bedroom. Jisoo on seeing this followed him sneakily not giving a single hint. She then hid behind something and saw him entering that room with a special key which was very small and can be easily camouflaged inside the locket he wore. Before she could get caught by him she returned to the bedroom and thought some way to deceive Taehyung and find what's in that room.

A/N : Fyi, Taehyung used to drug her whenever he went to that room so she won't get any idea what's happening there while she was sleeping.

The next day Jisoo decided to carry out her objective of finding out what's in that room. So she asked Taehyung to buy pregnancy test kit to assure herself she wasn't pregnant. Taehyung told her that she wasn't as he pulled out but she kept on insisting. So atlast Taehyung finally agreed to her request not knowing her initial motive.

"Please bring me some snacks too" she pouted while hugging him tightly. Taehyung chuckled and hugged her back, kissing her lips not knowing she already got the key from his locket when she wrapped her arms around him.

Taehyung also had started trusting her that she won't leave this manor but for his own satisfaction he locked the front door which was the only exit known to her as all the windows in the manor were barred. Jisoo too didn't wanted to escape but look what's in that room while he's outside so didn't object when he locked the door.

After he had gone, Jisoo slowly advanced towards that room. Retrieving the key from her pocket she unlocked the door nervously, her heart beating faster.

As she entered the room she saw darkness before her. Somehow she managed to find the switch as lights flickered in the room.

But as she move her feet to look what's in the room she gaped unbelievably.

There was a huge wall covered with countless polaroids of her with all the dates penned in red ink

There was a huge wall covered with countless polaroids of her with all the dates penned in red ink. She went closer to the wall and observed most of the pictures of her were at her house doing different chores, in her bedroom sleeping, playing or having a walk with Dalgom. Some of them were taken at the way to her office and even at her favourite diner. They were taken from very close behind and she had no idea how.

Most of the pictures were her singles but some of them also included her colleagues and other people whom she interacted with. Some were also taken even here in the manor. There was also one polaroid of her face after she passed out that night due to his breath play.