Chapter 16: He's here, V is here!

Jisoo panicked after seeing the blood written letters on the kitchen window. She went to the living room and switched on her phone. She was about to call her brother when a message popped on her phone's screen.

'Dare you call anyone and your family will repent'

'Now pickup the call or should I make you'

She got an incoming call just after she read the message

She got an incoming call just after she read the message. She swiped the green button with shaky fingers.

"Mother Kim Ji-Yoo"

"Father Kim Ha-Joon"

"Brother Kim Seok-Jin"

"530-0032, Chūō-ku,Osaka"

A deep voice spoke on the other line.

Jisoo stood there frozen, her mouth agape. He knew everything about her not only her family members but even her house address.

"H-How do-o you kno-w" Jisoo spoke nervously.

A chuckle was heard on the other line followed by a warning voice.

"You don't need to know that dear. Just remember if you don't want your precious family to be molested by me like the old man then do as I say and don't dare to call anyone"

"Also don't try to step out of the house 'cause I am coming for you" he spoke and hung up the phone.

Jisoo took a deep breath, her heart racing inside her ribcage. She can't do anything, she's helpless. He was watching her every move and she didn't know what he was upto.

She can't forget how brutally he killed the old man and she didn't want to do anything which she'll regret in future.

She snapped out from her thoughts as she noticed Dalgom licking her legs.

Something came to her mind while looking at the dog.

Jisoo pov:

Oh no! He might do something to Dalgom also. No, no it cannot happen. I must do something. He is not safe here neither do I. I can't do anything about myself but atleast I can save Dalgom.

Yes the pet shop. I should drop Dalgom there for few days till I manage to get some help.[A/N: As if you'll get some ಠ︵ಠ ]

He might kill me but atleast my family and Dalgom will be safe.[A/N: He kills for you he'll never kill you]

Time skip;

Author pov:

Jisoo dropped Dalgom in the pet shop and was heading to her home. She had disobeyed him once again by stepping out of the house. She'll surely have to face the consequences.

She opened the door with the key resulting in a 'click' sound echoing throughout the house. She locked the door again as she entered.

She moved her head examining her surroundings. Something seemed unusual. Suddenly she heard voice of footsteps approaching towards her side.

"He's here, V is here" she whispered to herself.

* * * *