Chapter 26 : Strawberries aren't as luscious as your lips

After the unanticipated incident Taehyung would always keep kissing her whenever he got a chance to do so. He would embrace her while planting kisses on her neck and face and Jisoo was more than willing to be the victim. Taehyung was not of a sweet but dirty talker. He'll never say words of love but whisper some things in her ear that'll make her shiver.

                           ________

'The pale stars were sliding into their places

'The pale stars were sliding into their places. The whispering of leaves was almost hushed. All about them still and shadowy and sweet. Dark and light striking each other vividly etching the wild colours through the horizon'

Jisoo was cutting strawberries for making the fruit salad in the kitchen. Her hair a little wet as she had showered only a while ago.

She wore a purple spaghetti strap silk tank top and shorts while a black lacey shrug rested on top of it.

An unknown presence entered the the kitchen while she was busy slicing. Taehyung gawked at the sight in front of him. He clenched his jaw a little to control himself to not to take her then and there.

He slowly went towards her and hugged her from behind while burying his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her toxic scent. Jisoo stood there aghast by his sudden action.

"What are you doing dear hmm?" he whispered seductively in her ears.

"Cho-p-ping fr-fruits" she stuttered.

He chuckled at her response and turned her, now facing towards him. He picked up a half-sliced strawberry and placed it on the tip of her lips. She opened her mouth a little to place it fully but Taehyung beat her to that by connecting their lips together.

He chewed on the strawberry while kissing her but Jisoo just stood there, eyes widened.

After detaching his lips Taehyung spoke,

"Strawberries aren't as luscious as your lips"

Taehyung licked his lips pulling her again. Jisoo slowly kissed him back and in a matter of seconds they were making out.

He placed her on the counter top in between their make out session as Jisoo held his shoulders and pulled out to catch her breath but Taehyung had other plans. He began trailing his kisses from her neck to her cleavage.

Jisoo moaned when he sucked on her sweet spot very harshly.

And that's what it takes the devil inside him to take over.

In one move her shrug was removed as he laid her on the counter top, kissing her hungrily.

His tongue explored her whole mouth. He was kissing as if she was his oxygen and sucking the life out of her.

He pulled out and pushed one strap of her tank top down revealing her snow white shoulder and protruding collar bones.

He was about to dig in when Jisoo murmured "Not here" filling her lungs with air.