Chapter 8: The Anklet

Taehyung pov: (talking to himself)

Oh my! she tore off the paper which had my precious message on it (he said sarcastically faking hurt) but tearing it off doesn't mean that we'll not meet, do we? (he said again with a sly smirk)

I have been watching and following her everyday from her home,her workplace and all the way around. I was so consumed with watching her that I couldn't think about anything else. Everything about her was so intriguing.

I hid myself behind something so she couldn't see me. She was suspicious as she sometimes looked back to check if anyone was following her but she couldn't see me. I don't want her to see me,not yet but she'll see me soon.*smirks*

I guess I scared her by sticking the unexpected note. It's too early for her to be creeped out so I decided to give my dear some presents from time to time because the real fun is yet to come. *evil laugh*

Author pov:

Jisoo woke up when the sun was shining at its maximum height. It was her day-off after working for a whole damn week. It's not that she didn't like working in the company but she needed rest after her first week of working.

It was 12:10 in the afternoon as per the clock in her bedroom. She still wanted to sleep but seeing the time decided to get her lazy ass up.
[A/N: Your author's situation is same 😢🤦]

Two days had passed since the note incident. Everything was back to normal and Jisoo was relieved but until when?

She descended down the stairs and found Dalgom chewing certain figurine which was once kept for showcase in the living room.
[A/N: Poor figurine T . T]

"Dalgom!" she said and Dalgom immediately dropped the figurine from his mouth.

"You're hungry aren't you?" she said chuckling and took the dog in her arms walking towards the kitchen.

Time skip:

Jisoo was drinking chocolate milk after watching her favourite anime. Time flew by and it was 5:30 in the evening. She went towards the front door unlocking it to water the plants on the outside of the house.

When she opened the door she found a bouquet of roses and small box kind of thing wrapped in a glossy paper and tied with a dark red ribbon. She squinted her eyes to see if someone was present there but only silence consumed the place. She shut the door and went to the living room. She kept the bouquet aside and focus her attention on the present. She took a deep breath and started unwrapping the present. It was a tiny box of purple colour which on opening revealed a small anklet.

The anklet was very beautiful with silver stars hanging on it. Not only it was pretty but looked quite expensive by examining the box containing it. There was no name on either of the two things.

"Who could probably send me this and why?" was the only question that came in Jisoo's mind.

* * * *