Chapter 10: I'll be watching you!

The mug that Jisoo was holding fell from her grip and shattered into pieces on the floor. Her calmness vanished in a matter of second. She was breathing heavily with droplets of sweat on her forehead. Her heart pacing faster inside her chest.

She crumpled the paper and threw it somewhere in the room.

"Why someone is doing this to me" she said angrily.

Little did she know someone was
watching her every move

Taehyung pov:

She's feisty I like that. Discarding my precious messages like some empty wrapper. I sure will teach her a lesson about this in future. The fear and uncertainty in her eyes soothed my heart. If just a simple letter could make her like this what will happen when she'll get to face me but that'll have to wait. Can't wait to see her reaction though.

"The game has just started darling look out "
*he said while smirking*

Time skip:

Taehyung pov:

I entered her house through the window. Yes it was locked before but what she thinks that a mere lock would keep me away from my princess? Hell no. *rolled his eyes*

I went towards her bedroom and found her sleeping soundly. It's good because that little bitch sorry dog [ A/N: Note the sarcasm ( ;] what was his name again Dal-k-om yeah Dalgom isn't here otherwise he would have started barking like a noisy bitch. But thanks to him because of his running ass I got to meet my princess for the first time.[ A/N: Please don't kill me but LMAO]

I tip-toed towards her bed and admired her sleeping figure for some time. I took a folded paper out from my pocket and placed it on her bed stand. I grazed my thumb across her cheek and left the place after that. I'm trying hard to resist her and that's making me crazy but I need to continue the fun because at last she'll be mine, only mine.

In the morning:

Author pov:

Jisoo woke from the annoying sound of her alarm. She sat up on her bed stretching her arms. She reached the bed stand to stop the alarm when a folded paper caught her attention. She gulped and picked the paper up after shutting the alarm clock.

She unfolded the paper only to get a mini heart attack.

Every Breath You Take
Every Move You Make
Every Bond You Break
Every Step You Take
I'll be watching you!

-V

I request you to please watch this video.It is a video showing what will happen in the story further.

*  *  *  *

How was the video? I tried portraying the story through it.

And sorry about the Dalgom part my mind goes crazy sometimes so I decided to add some comical releif to the story.