Chapter 17: Don't you remember me kitten?

"He's here, V is here" she whispered to herself. She gulped and immediately rushed to the back door of her house.

She was about to turn the knob but a big hand captured her small one while Jisoo stood there frozen.

She was turned around with a huge force by him. Her eyes fixed to the ground as she didn't have the courage to look up. Her chin was jerked up only to be met by a pair of dark brown orbs.

He looked enraged as if shooting daggers to her by his piercing gaze.

"Princess!" he whispered in her ear and she fainted as black dots clouded her vision.

_______________

Jisoo pov:

I felt something licking my neck creating a tingling sensation throughout my body. I thought it's Dalgom but why did he feel so heavy like my body is being crushed upon. Wait a minute! Didn't I leave Dalgom at the pet shop? So who the hell is on top of me right now?

I shot my eyes open only to be met with a pair of dark brown orbs from which I dreaded the most. They belong to the same person who killed the old man infront of my eyes without any remorselessness.

I tried to yank him away till I noticed my both hands were cuffed and I was laying on my bed in my own house. Audacity of this man.

Author pov:

"Get off me!" shouted Jisoo trying to yank him by moving her body.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You're so noisy dear" he said being disgusted.

"I said get off me and uncuff my hands" she yelled again this time in a high pitched voice.

Being annoyed, he got up and uncuffed her hands. Before she could protest he hovered over her small frame, pinning her wrists down to the bed.

"I'll only tell you once, Don't ever try to shout at me" he said glaring at her.

She whimpered due to the pain in her wrists.

"What do you even want from me? Please leave me" she said whimpering.

"As I said earlier I want you and only you dear and about leaving, I would never do that not even in your dreams" said Taehyung.

"Why?" she asked more like a whisper.

"Is that even a question my dear" he chuckled grazing her cheek with his thumb.

She yanked his hand away from her face angering him.

He held her chin while glaring at her.

"You've been a very bad girl lately huh? You don't want me to harm any of your family members don't you?" he scoffed.

"No! Please don't hurt them" she pleaded.

"So be a good girl now and do as I say, Understood?" he grinned mischievously.

She nodded in fear.

She looked at his face taking in his features - chieseled jawline, black hair which was brushed backwards and dark brown eyes which were as deep as the ocean. He was indeed handsome but she would never admit it. She found him familiar, like she had seen him earlier a lot before the old man incident.

He smirked as he found her staring at his face.

"By any chance have we met before? Like not in the case when you killed the old man" she asked trying to control her anger at the last words.
[A/N: Audacity of you to talk to a serial killer like this]

"Yes we do do. Don't you remember me kitten?" he send her a creepy smile and started inching closer to her.

* * * *

Do comment your opinions : )