Epilogue / Spoiler for sequel

A/N : I know I didn't do justice to the ending of the story so here is the epilogue.
° __________

Feeling something grazing her cheek, Jisoo shifted in her position and tried to open her eyes. Her head aching as if it hit a boulder.

As soon as she opened her eyes a scream left her mouth.

There right beside her laid her captor stroking her cheeks with his thumb on the bed

There right beside her laid her captor stroking her cheeks with his thumb on the bed. She was brought back to their bedroom after being knocked out in the manor's basement.

She tried to pry him off but he held her wrists with his other hand.

"Aww! Is my baby scared of me but you only said that you loved me so what happened now?" cooed Taehyung.

"You thought you could run away from me like that but darling remember I can see right through you" he bit his inner cheek.

"You're a monster! Leave me!" she struggled and tried to kick him off but failed.

"I know that sweety and I do as I please. So better be a good kitten now and obey me like before" He restricted her movement by his legs.

"Everything was going great but you had to go there. So that means we'll have to begin again from the very first step. Won't we?" He scoffed.

"If it wasn't for you the poor soul Kenshi wouldn't have to suffer like that" He tsked.

"Leave me you bastard!" Jisoo shrieked.

"Scream my dear, scream nobody will hear you other than me but I prefer you screaming my name like you did that night when we made love. Wanna do it again? I'm up" He chortled.

"I hate you so much. You're a monster!" She cried.

"Tsk-Tsk-Tsk looks like I didn't drug you enough before, now that you're coming back into your senses. But don't worry you'll be fine 'cause from now on I'll increase the amount and then you'll realise how much you love me"

[A/N: The drugs Taehyung used to give her affected her very badly. From causing lapse of time to loss of memory of some events under the influence of drug.She didn't know what she was doing. She was not in her sanity.

The love that she claimed wasn't love. Taehyung impelled her into believing that she loved him and also as the coping mechanism to capitivity she developed positive feelings towards him - Stockholm Syndrome]

"You're insane" Jisoo spoke unbelievably.

"I became insane with the intervals of horrible sanity" Taehyung stated.

He released her wrists as she was too shocked and weak to protest against him now.

"Now that you've seen everything get this into your head that I'd do anything to keep you with me whether you want it or not"

"So welcome to your nightmare darling, you're gonna like it" Taehyung mocked her.

She sat upon the bed frozen not able to take any more of this. Taehyung too sat infront of her with an evil grin plastered onto his chieseled face.

"You're bewitching you know?" He spoke and grabbed her chin leaning in for a kiss but she turned her head towards the other side while pushing his chest by her tiny hands.

"Look who's desperate to get some punishment" He clenched his jaw.

"Fuck you!" She cursed being disgusted by his actions.

"Please do, I'll be more than glad" Taehyung chuckled lunatically.

"You know I love you right and you love me the same" He spoke while holding her hands pretending to be compassionate.

"No! Psychos like you don't love, you're just obsessed" She shouted with teary eyes and withdrawed her hands immediately.

" I do darling really ---" Taehyung tried to cup her cheeks but she slapped him.

But instead of getting angry he smirked mockingly hiding the fact he was losing his temper.

"I do love you but it's just that......" He took a long a pause and pushed her down to the bed pinning her wrists above her head. Growling in her ear he continued,

"Obsession is the darker side of my love"

THE END

* * * *
So now finally HUSHH! has ended and I hope I didn't disappoint you this time and you also got to know the actual truth about Taehyung.

This is the last chapter of HUSHH! I request all the readers to read it again from the very beginning while playing all the videos and music in between. The story will sure give you chills along with the played media.

This story was supposed to be a psycho-thriller so it has no happily ever after. My genre of writing is very different so if you wanted a romantic ending please forgive me.

This epilogue also serves as the hint for what will the sequel (second part) will continue from if I ever happen to write it in the future.

So please do vote and comment your views and ask questions about the story or about me if you want to.

Thankyou so much for reading and supporting this story and let's see each other in my oneshot book "Worst In Me"

And if you see my work on any site published illegally please do inform me.