Chapter 18: Beg to me kitten!

"Yes we do. Don't you remember me kitten?" he said and started inching closer to her.

She widened her eyes as the distance between them reduced. He smiled at her and took out something from his pocket :

A used bandage which was kept in a sealed plastic pouch.

It was the same bandage which Jisoo applied to his wound on the day they both met for the first time.

Jisoo asked being confused "Why you're carrying a used bandage, just throw it away"

"How can I throw away the first gift from you my love?" Taehyung stated.

Jisoo totally forgot about their encounter so asked him "Why would I give a bandage as a gift to someone?"

"Remember your little bitc- sorry dog strolling aimlessly in the park while you searched for him. Atlast you found him in my hands."

His tone changed into a soft one as he described the incident.

"Remember when you carefully cleaned my wound or rather a scratch and putting this bandage on it while I just stared at you" he said showing her the bandage.

Hearing this Jisoo remembered everything. She regretted not only helping him but freeing Dalgom from his leash that day. She thought she shouldn't had taken him out of the house in the first place.

"Please let me go" she pleaded to him.

"I warned you earlier didn't I? But you didn't listen" he said and smirked.

"Please leave me, I won't tell anyone about you not even the police" said Jisoo.

He chuckled at her silly excuse.

"Do you think I am afraid of anyone dear? I've done so many crimes yet I didn't get caught, not even once the police was suspicious of me"

He paused a little and then continued "Even you had gone to the police station but did something happen? Absolutely not"

"So whatever you do sweety, I'll have you any how!"

Having a sneak peek about his capabilities she became terrified.

He creepily smiled knowing his effect on her. He liked the fear in her eyes.

"And by the way I told you not once but twice to not to step out of the house but you didn't listen, so what should I do with you? You deserve some punishment don't you?" he said still hovering above her.

His eyes scanning her like a prey, gaze fixed upon her tempting lips. He moved closer to her face while pinning her wrists again to the bed.

"You don't want me to ruin you dear? Answer me" he said eyeing her.

"No" she shook her head.

"Then beg to me kitten!" he grinned mischievously.

* * * *
Will she beg or not?