Chapter 20: It's all lies, Darling!

(Please play the above song from 2:03)

"Thankyou so much for this master, can I return you the favour?" she spoke while biting her lips seductively.

Taehyung was a little surprised by her change of behaviour but masked it with a smirk.

"Sure kitten but how?"

She stood up from the bed and went towards Taehyung who was leaning on the wall beside the wardrobe. She wrapped her hands around his neck making him raise his eyebrow in confusion.

She tip-toed on the floor slowly reducing the distance between them. Taehyung's corner of lips twitched into a smile as he closed his eyes expecting a kiss but instead of a kiss he got a painful kick in his balls causing him to groan loudly.

"Ah fuck!" He cursed and fell on the floor holding his crotch.

Not wanting to waste any time Jisoo ran away from the house as it was the only possible way to escape from him.

She ran and ran with all her might thinking he must be must be following her but man she was so wrong. Taehyung didn't make any effort to run after her. He just laughed maniacally still laying on the floor.

He knew she was faking her expression from the beginning and he also knew that he would find her anyhow.

"Love you gonna missin' the time it takes to find you" he spoke with an evil grin on his face.

_________

Jisoo kept running wherever her feet took her. She couldn't loose the only chance she got to escape from him. There was no soul which could be seen to take help from and her phone was also not with her either.

It was dark already so she was not able to make out which way she was going. After running about fifteen minutes her steps halted as she realised she was in middle of the forest near her house. She heaved a sigh of relief when she felt no one was following her. She sat on a log of wood as her feet ached from running so much. She was surrounded by huge trees from all the four sides. All the ways appeared similar to her and she realised she was lost. Due to less amount of light she decided not to walk any further.

She was sitting there pondering over ways to get out from the forest when she heard a dog's bark near her. She immediately looked back and found a dog was coming in her direction.

She focused on his figure to see him clearly only to realise it was none other than Dalgom.

"Didn't I leave him at the pet shop so what is he doing here?" She thought in her mind.

She stood up and went to him scooping him into her arms. She felt something stuck in his collar while hugging him. It was some kind a note.She placed the dog on the ground and took the note from his collar.
She opened the note and gasped as she read it.

"it's all lies, darling"

"No- no thi-s cannot be true

"No- no thi-s cannot be true. He ca-n't be here" she murmured to herself.

The note fell from her hands as she looked up and saw Taehyung towering above her with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

* * * *

I would really appreciate your comments and votes on my story. You all are so silent that I feel my story is boring and uninteresting to you all. Please do comment your opinions : (