Chapter 6: The Identity Card

Jisoo returned to her home along with Dalgom. She was very tired after chasing the maltese dog and ended up helping the strange masked man.

She had no idea about what she had done and what trouble was awaiting for her in future.

After doing her chores she went to sleep not realising that she had dropped something important and that something will be the cause of great trouble.

Next morning :

After 20 minutes of walking she reached her company and greeted everyone. She sat on the desk assigned to her situated beside her co-worker cum friend Atsumi. They both got closer in these few days of working together.

"Good morning Jisoo!" Atsumi greeted her.

"Morning!" Jisoo greeted smiling cheekily.

"Hey Jisoo where is your Identity Card ?" Atsumi asked with a tint of astonishment.

Jisoo checked her purse slightly frowning when she didn't find the Identity Card there. It was strange as she never takes out her Id card from her purse.

"I guess I forgot it at home" Jisoo said fake smiling.

_______________

Her day went normal but she was feeling kind of weird.

Time skip:

She had returned home after a short walk with Dalgom. Certain thoughts clouded her mind since the morning.
She felt like she was being watched but shrugged it off as she saw nothing around her.

She went to her bedroom and sensed something on her bed. She walked towards it and found her Identity Card lying on the middle of her bed. She picked it up and examined it.

"I don't remember taking this out of my purse so how come it is placed on my bed. As far as I know it wasn't there in the morning " she said to herself.

She thought maybe she had kept there and forgot about it but she was also sure that it wasn't there in the morning.

"Ugh my memory is so bad" she mumbled under her breath pouting but in real it wasn't the case as she didn't know she had dropped this the previous day in front of him.

Taehyung pov:

I can watch her pouting while a slight frown formed on her beautiful face. "Cute" I thought. I guess she didn't realise dropping it.

Jisoo, Kim Jisoo is her name how sweet. I saw it on her Id card and got details including her address and phone number. She herself only made the task easy for me without knowing.

Even if I didn't get the identity card, I would have found her no matter what. From the minute I saw her, I marked her as mine and I'll do anything to get her whether its outcome is good or bad, I don't care.

* * * *
How come her Identity Card was placed on her bed? And how Taehyung was able to watch her? What could possibly happen next?
Please don't leave without voting if you liked my story :(