Chapter 19: Call me master!

"Then Beg to me kitten" he grinned mischievously.

Jisoo looked at him wide eyed when he said those words.

"What are you waiting for dear? Beg or should I continue doing what was I about to do?" he asked her rasing his left eyebrow.

Jisoo pursed her lips together looking at him,  frightened.

"Please leave me" she pleaded.

"This is not the way to beg kitten. Call me Master, afterall I am your master starting from today" he smirked.

She joined her hands and pleaded to him "Please leave me master V, please"

"I like it but adress me as Taehyung,Kim Taehyung, V is my nickname" he said.

"Please leave me master Kim Taehyung I beg you" she again pleaded with her joined hands.

"Better" he smiled in satisfaction and continued "So I've decided not to assault you for now but atleast give me a kiss"

She looked at him in horror.

"Come on dear stop staring and kiss me quickly" he said.

She didn't move from her place.

"Give me a kiss by yourself kitten otherwise if I'll do the same it'll not be a soft and a short one" he said but she still didn't oblige.

"I guess I'll only have to do it" he smirked and inched closer to her face.

"Don't do it please" she said and was about to push him but he took a hold of her both wrists pinning them down to the bed.

He licked his lips while looking at hers ready to devour them.

Without delaying further he smashed his lips to hers sealing it in a rough kiss.

Jisoo just layed there being held down by his body weight which was too much against her small frame.

She refused to open her mouth so he bit her lower lip entering his tongue in, tasting every inch of her mouth.

After about two minutes he pulled out letting her catch her breath.

He leaned for the second time but she shook her head telling him not to do so. He chuckled at her response.

He handcuffed her both hands again and stood up from the bed.

"Your lips are so addicting sweetheart but it's time for you to eat something and I am telling you I can do whatever I want so better behave next time" he said and left the room.

Jisoo was lost in deep thoughts as she stared at her room's sealing. She had just one thing in her mind "How to get out from here?"

She kept thinking and thinking and atlast thought of an idea. She could only think of that because she knew there was no way he would let her out of his sight without restricting her movement.

After like five minutes Taehyung returned with a fork and plate containing something.

"Look what I brought for you dear, your favourite red sauce pasta!"

Red sauce pasta was indeed her favourite but how could he know about it? Ofcourse he knew everything about her, he didn't stalk her for nothing.

"I bought this for you from your favourite stall, we could have ate it together a lot earlier if you didn't act like a brat but don't worry I have heated it again so we can have our moment now" he said and flashed her his boxy smile.

"How could his mood change so easily" she thought.

He uncuffed her hands and sat in front of her. He wrapped the fork in the delicious pasta and took it near her mouth.

"I uncuffed you that doesn't mean you'll eat on your own, I'll feed you" said Taehyung.

She let him feed her because she wanted him to trust her to workout her plan.

Taehyung wiped the sauce on her lips with his thumb and placed it in his mouth later sucking on it.

Seeing this Jisoo made a disgusted face but changed her expression as she didn't want to do something which could displease him.

"It's time to carry out the plan" Jisoo thought as he finished feeding her.

"Thankyou so much for this master, can I return you the favour?" she spoke while biting her lips seductively.

* * * *
Will she be able to escape from him or fail miserably and what exactly
could be her plan?