Chapter 27 : Serene smile hides the most dreadful turmoil

In the middle of the night two souls sat on the carpet laid on the linoleum in the mirador or the balcony of their bedroom, looking up the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity.

The crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in not so cloud flecked sky.

Taehyung was sitting with his legs parted as Jisoo settled between them with her back facing against his chest and blanket wrapped around to warm their bodies in the cold night.

The autumn was long gone and winter had started settling in. So you can imagine the time that went by since Jisoo had shifted to Kyoto at the onset of autumn.

Taehyung placed some open mouthed kisses on the brunette's neck and shoulder as she let out a small giggle due to the ticklish sensation. In past few days Jisoo was a little amazed to see a warm and caring side of Taehyung that wasn't forced at all. He had started opening up to her a little by little, like talking about his past, his struggle with his inner self, antisociality and how his dysfunctional behaviour came to being.

There was a comforting silence between them as they watched the peaceful night sky but Taehyung decided to broke it.

"You know dear one day when I was about nine years old, my mother teased me about having a future wife who will aid her in taking care of the house as I had requested her not to work too much. She then told me to find someone who'll keep me happy for the rest of my life and now I did." He spoke while caressing her hair.

"My mother said to pick the very best girl and you are" he kissed the crown of her head.

Jisoo too melted in his arms while interwining their hands as she knew that although he never shows but feels dejected whenever he talks about his parents.

They stayed like this for a while and then Jisoo started peeling off a Tangerine with her delicate hands. She removed the cover and took one piece of the Tangerine placing near his mouth gesturing him to eat it.

Although he never ate it, Taehyung opened his mouth reluctantly. While eating he made a disgusted face not liking even a bit of it making her laugh.

"Look the person who always used to threaten me is now showing tantrums while eating a piece of Tangerine." She mocked him not able to control her laughter.

On seeing this his expression changed into a dark one as he gave her a deadly glare causing her to stifle her laughter. Being annoyed he threw the Tangerine she was holding outside the railing as she gasped.

"Strip!" He grabbed her hair and growled loudly in her ear.

"Wh-a-at?" Jisoo asked unbelievably as she turned towards him.

"I said strip!" he growled again.

Hearing this she froze in her place.

"Strip otherwise I'll do it" He grabbed her hair harshly growling again.