Chapter 7 : We'll meet soon princess!

Few days had passed and Jisoo was feeling strange lately. She felt like someone was watching her continuously everyday whether she was at her workplace,at home or having a walk with Dalgom. She thought she must have been hallucinating as whenever she turned around no one was there or it could also be due to the eerie atmosphere of the place where she was living. She just shrugged off her thoughts, convincing herself that she had not yet adjusted to her surroundings and it will take some time to do so.

Everything went like this but one day she was creeped out really. She had returned from work at that time and was about to open the door with her key when she found a note stuck on to it. It was a small note with four words and a small 'V' at the bottom right corner written on it.

(Lol! I just made this up I'm so bad at these things anyways you can image the note however you want)

She gasped in horror when she read the words written on the note. She tore the note into pieces and threw it into the trashcan. She went to check upon Dalgom if he was alright, her heart beating faster.

Many negative thoughts came to her mind but she kept on convincing herself that it was some sort of a prank and someone was just messing around with her. She double checked all the doors and windows of the house before going to sleep with Dalgom even locking the bedroom door. She struggled to sleep as the image of the note kept flashing before her mind. Specially the the letter 'V' written at the bottom right side. Who could address himself or herself as a small letter. It had to be a prank for sure she thought before dozing off to sleep.

* * * *

The question is that who could probably mess with her? Was it really a prank ?
Sorry for the short chapter I'll update next part soon :) and I have also made the second trailer of the story which will make you understand the story better✨