Ch.9: Solo Dolo

After taking a long bath & back dooring it with an equally long shower, I had time to myself, since obviously no one was here but me. Lex sent me a few links to different clinics I could go to & told me to call her in the morning when I decided on which one.

I know she said to wait until afterwards before I made any decisions & going against my better judgement & what she said, I was going to do what I dreaded but felt like I had to do

I know she said to wait until afterwards before I made any decisions & going against my better judgement & what she said, I was going to do what I dreaded but felt like I had to do. I stood in my kitchen, in my robe just looking at the results on my phone. Staring at the conception dates. The first date before the dash is the very day I had sex with all three men. Raw.

I couldn't stop the tears once they threatened to fall & ended up boo-hoo crying in the kitchen & I had to calm myself down. I loved Maurice too much to lose him, but the chances of him being the father seemed so slim. I was literally stuck between a rock & a hard place.

I sighed as I grabbed my phone & went to my bedroom to put it on the charger. I figured I'd just get the ball rolling in the morning & sleep on this shit. I knew I had to tell my mother, I was going to need a village for what I was about to do.

Sunday Morning

I huffed as I pulled into my mothers driveway. I knew she would be excited about the baby, seeing as she wanted grandbabies for a few years now. I had options on what I had to do but abortion was not one of them. My child didn't ask to be created & they shouldn't have to "die" because Mommy is a dumb ass. I'm all for women getting one if they want but I'm not getting one. I am more than ready to take care of a child...Even if that means doing it alone. I got out of the car & headed for her door. I could hear her little dogs barking & they kicked it up a notch once I rang the door bell.

"Who is it?" she called out from behind the door & before I could answer she already had opened it. Her face lit up when she seen mine & she stepped aside to let me in, pulling me into a hug & kissing my cheek once the door closed. "Hey beautiful, what brings you by?" she asked as I followed her to the living room.

"I have something to tell you & I didn't want to do it over the phone" I replied as I sat down

"Oh my God, do you have cancer?!?!?" she dramatically asked & I couldn't help but chuckle. I forgot she was one of those types of people that thought everyone had bad news when they had to tell them something.