Ch.3: Disrespectful

Dre was there to greet me when I came home. He helped me with my purse, helped me out of my jacket & hung it on the coat rack next to the door. He told me that he called into work, that way he wouldn't miss me. Let the ass kissing begin.

All I wanted to do was shower & feeling him feel on me, telling me sweet nothings & flooding my ear with apologies, I knew where he wanted to take this & I couldn't do that. Like a dummy, I let Darius nut in me. I had stopped at the store to get a Plan B pill before I got here. I had to be careful. I couldn't have Dre running up in this raw after that.

"Listen babe" I said stopping his words dead in their tracks, placing my hands on his broad strong chest. "It was a very, very long night...I didn't get much sleep & I just really...Babe, I just really wanna get in the shower & rest up. I've already called into work myself on my way home" I said, stepping back & out of his arms.

"Where'd you stay anyway?" he asked as I disappeared into our bedroom & then the bathroom. Once I got out of the shower, I could tell he was gone or at least it felt that way. It was quiet, everything felt still. I walked into the room & to my surprise, I seen him put my phone down quickly. That's that bullshit I'm talking about.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I picked my phone up & saw it was disabled for 20 minutes. "Were you trying to go through my phone?" I asked with an attitude.

 "Were you trying to go through my phone?" I asked with an attitude

"N-nah, I was checking the time" he lied. "I mean...When did you ever put a code on your shit though?" The answer was while I waited to pay for my Plan B pill. I figured he'd get curious & took precaution. It's not like I had anything incriminating, just a new number which I'm sure he wouldn't even catch, had he looked. He was quiet for a bit as I sat down onto my side of the bed. I didn't say shit because I didn't know how to cover myself or my tracks. Being quiet was the best option.

"Why are you even messing with my phone? I don't touch yours, so don't touch mine" I finally said as I laid down, getting ready to take my nap. He was still quiet but he rubbed his hand up my arm, making a kissing trail behind that. He wanted to have sex & I personally wasn't in the mood for mediocre dick. I'd probably even go into work, if it meant getting away from Dre's lying, cheating ass.

"Babe, can you like...Not. I'm not in the mood" I said as I scooted over a bit.

"When are you never in the mood?" he asked as he kissed my face. "Baby, if it's your period, you know that ain't ever stopped nothing but a sentence around here" he laughed.

The truth was , was I wanted to keep the feeling of Darius in me. I wanted to reminisce about the power of his thrust & the gentleness of his ride. I didn't want to have sex with Dre. I picked my phone up & saw I had 10 minutes left until I could use it again. My mind started to wonder.

What made him try to go into my phone anyway? Did he really not trust me? If that's the case, I have to get better at lying. I have to cover my tracks better. I'm pretty sure Dawn is blowing his ass up as we speak. I know he likes to keep his phone on silent, probably hiding his own dirt. I know he is.