Ch.6: Ring Off

He stroked slow & sensual, moving his body like a snake, pumping in & out of me. He was making love to me! Whispering in my ear, soft kisses, licks & sucks to my neck & breast. I was in pure bliss. Oh how I've missed him! With each thrust it proved to me more why I had to be with him. Not just the sex, but him, Maurice, he completed me. He always have. Always did.

Without realizing it, I had been walking around with a piece of me missing. For years I felt like it was him but I never was completely certain. With him here now, it has become so clear, he is what & who I've been missing. He was another part of me, that missing part of me.

I can't even articulate properly how deep my love for him is. There simply aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe this love. I didn't even want to go back to Dre, I mean what was the point anymore? I had already stepped out on him several times with other men. Just trying to fill a void. It didn't help that I felt like he was doing the same.

I was irritated with his presence, his voice, his dick. Everything about him. I dreaded down to the damn second of his return because then I'd have to go back to faking it. I was so fuckin' tired of faking it. To get married to him would be asinine!

Funny how timing works though, because Dre was calling my phone. I lied to Maurice, telling him it was an important call that I just "had to take. Also told him don't stop & to keep going.

"How you doing, baby?" Dre asked in that sultry voice. His time out of town was winding down. He'd be home sometime tomorrow, which was fine because Maurice was leaving in the morning.

"I'm g-good....What's up?" I asked just as Maurice went deeper, I had to muffle the phone. My panting increased as Dre began to speak again.

"I was just calling to make sure you were alright, that's all. Just checking up on my baby...Are you on the treadmill?"

"Wh-why'd you ask that?" I knew exactly why he did. I was breathing like I couldn't, panting like a fat person going up a steep flight of stairs. I had to wrap this call up because I was about to moan & Dre knew my sex cries.

"You're breathing heavy, so I figured you were. Hey, guess what happ-" he started but I cut him off.

"Listen, I'll call you back ok?" I didn't give him time to reply. I just hung up, dropping my phone down onto the bed & gripping the bedsheets for dear life. Maurice grabbed my hair as he hit from the back. He was saying all types of nasty shit to me, that just had my body on the brink of explosion.

Even though I was currently fuckin' someone else, I just couldn't shake the feeling that Dre was lying to me about Dawn. In fact, he & Dawn were the soul reason I was doing what I'm doing now, as crazy and illogical as that may seem.

Given my past & all the heartache & embarrassment I felt from being cheated on, when I got the inkling he wasn't being faithful, I swore to myself I wouldn't be the only hurt one in the end & I meant that shit. I'm standing ten toes down on it.

That's why I had to call everything off. It was getting to be too much. Too much to handle, too much to deal with & too many men with feelings. I'd wait for Dre to come home first, I wanted to be a woman about mine & tell him to his face. Tell them all to their faces. Maurice was my one.

I was getting made love to by a man that I knew wanted me. I never had to guess with him, never had to be suspicious, when I could've been. He made me feel safe, secure & loved unconditionally. I hate that I'm even lying to him now about my relationship status.

Dropping Dre & being with Maurice is the most logical way to go. He was all I needed. Why suffer staying with Dre? Why carry on with Darius, whose sex game was high-key life changing, when I have Maurice who gives me everything I've ever wanted in a man.