Ch. 14: Always By Your Side

After everyone helped clean up & pack off several to go plates, it was just our little family in the unusually quiet house. After making sure all the doors & windows were locked, alarm set, we finally retired up stairs. It had been about a good thirty minutes or so, after we put Vaeh to sleep that Maurice finally emerged from taking his shower. He took so long, that I just said "fuck it" & showered in our daughters bathroom, just so I could finally lay down in our comfy California King sized bed.

He was still venting about today's events when he came walking out in nothing but his towel wrapped around his waist. I heard him talking, seen him too, but I'd lose money if anybody was to bet me on what exactly he said. Ballpark would be that it was about the deadbeat that popped up like the ghost of Thanksgiving past, but that's just a guess.

My eyes glazed over as I watched him walk towards me, seemingly in slow motion, while I sat with my back against the headboard & my phone now resting on my lap in bed

My eyes glazed over as I watched him walk towards me, seemingly in slow motion, while I sat with my back against the headboard & my phone now resting on my lap in bed. Looking at his bulge that would hit the soft fabric after bouncing off his thigh with each step in his stride, had me in a trance. I'm talking instant zombie mode.
🎶 C'MERE BRING THAT DICK HERE 🎶

I know we just had sex a few hours earlier

I know we just had sex a few hours earlier. Granted it was a quickie and something in me had me wanting to jump his bones. I didn't even realize I had zoned completely out until I finally heard him calling my name while he was snapping his fingers, apparently for the third time.

"Niecy, you didn't hear a word that I just said, did you?" he quizzed as he made sure his towel was secure before sitting on the bed to start lotioning his legs & feet.

"I'm sorry, boo. I wasn't trying to ignore you but it's hard to focus when yo' thang is thangin' like that" I said with a light chuckle that had him smile at me over his shoulder.

"Thang, thangin'" he laughed. "You're too much woman, I swear. I'm talkin' 'bout some real shit & you over there lustin' after me" he said as he laughed some more.

I moved the covers off of me & crawled down to the foot of the bed where he sat. I rubbed my hands up his strong back, resting them on his shoulders as I kissed his neck.