Ch. 23: Focus

5 Months Ago...

🎶 CAN YOU FOCUS ON...ME. BABY CAN YOU FOCUS ON ME 🎶 played softly in the background as our heavy breathing & kissing almost drowned it out. My mother wanted to help us out & take the kids for a few hours, so we could catch up on some sleep. It had been four weeks since we brought Halo home & adjusting to a newborn again was quite the adjustment, especially with his hearing situation. Initially, we tried getting some extra Z's, but when Maurice looked at me with those soulful eyes, that caution went out the window. I couldn't wait another minute, let alone another two weeks!

"Oooow, right there baby....Yeeees, right there. Right there. Right there. Ow Maurice don't stop, baby!" I moaned & panted as he grunted, working himself deeper into my folds. He sucked on my neck as his stroke speed began to increase. My hands clung to his back for dear life as his dick gave me life.

"That shit good to you huh?" he asked me while slowing down his stroke to keep hitting my spot. I watched as his bottom lip disappeared in his mouth as he focus on giving me more pleasure. Especially when he moved his hand to massage my clit.

"Keep it right thereeeee" I whined.

"Mhmm. I feel you baby. You deserve that nut...Get it baby...Get that shit, mhmm. Cum on this dick like I know you want to" he encouraged when he stopped & let me fuck him like I wanted underneath him.

Meanwhile at the front door unbeknownst to us, my mother had returned after 2 maybe 3 hours with the Rugrats. She entered the home with her key that we gave her & placed her keys, purse, Halo's diaper bag & Nevaeh's bag on table next to the door. She shushed Nevaeh while sitting Halo down in his car seat, bending down to unbuckle him & picking him up. Nevaeh excitedly jumped around happy to be back home & wanting to see us. My mother shushed her again, while pointing to the sleeping baby & the fact that she thought we were sleeping. As she descended down the hall to our room, I guess she may have heard my moans or maybe even Maurice's & told our daughter to go back to living room until she called for her.

By that time I was on top & a few strokes away from an orgasm. Maurice gripped my hips while thrusting upward & not knowing anyone other than us was home, I moaned even louder as I began to cum.

"Oow shiiiiiit" we said in unison & dragged as I came on him, rotating my hips & kissing passionately when he sat up wrapping his arms around me.

"You feel so good baby" he moaned as he stroked more, kissing my lips & tonguing me down & right when he got into a good groove, chasing his own nut, we heard...

"What the hell are y'all doing, it hasn't even been 6 weeks yet?!" she questioned from the door while holding Halo & shaking her head.

"Oh shit, mama!" Maurice shouted as he threw me off of him, covering us both with the comforter.

"Ma, why didn't you knock?!" I stated, pulling the comforter up more to cover myself, but all she did was wave her hand & continue to pat the baby's back.

"Now, I took the kids so y'all could get some sleep. Not sleep together!" she rolled her eyes before she continued "Your daughter wants to see the both of you, so make yourself presentable. I'm about to cook you guys dinner, that should last you about two days, then I'll be back to make another meal or I'll make it at home & bring it. Halo had a bottle about 2 hours ago, so when he wakes up he's gonna be hungry....Now get dressed" she finished as she leaned off the door frame & headed back towards the kitchen.

A good twenty minutes had passed before we made our appearance. I was beet red from the embarrassment as we both slowly walked over near the kitchen. Maurice playfully shoved me & I returned the gesture, the both of us giggling like little kids. I made a b-line for Halo, who was sucking his pacifier in his Rockaroo swing, since I saw he was awake. I picked him up and kissed the side of his face then kissed and greeted Nevaeh. After that, I walked over to the island & sat down on the bar stool. I could tell he was hungry just like my mother said he would be, so I began to breastfeed him while watching the exchange between she & Maurice.