Ch. 22: Good Times

Six Months Later...

I bit my lip & panted while Maurice gripped the back of my knee, to lift my leg a little higher as he delivered slow strokes to my core. We had to be as quiet as possible because Halo was asleep in his bassinet across the room & we didn't want to wake him or his sister for that matter. It had been too long & we needed these nuts. We hadn't had sex in 3 weeks! With Vaeh going to school & the several doctors appointments for Halo, while still working. I was working remote to be with the baby more, and so that I could take him to his appointments & just us adjusting to being parents of two, our US time got lost in the sauce.

Dates excluding the kids were rare. Sex was scarce. Even when we had the time, we were so tired & through, we always ended up crashing. We were struggling in these streets. So this morning when he hugged me from behind telling me good morning & kissing the back of my neck, I initiated it. He picked up speed as his fingers pinched my nipples, with him taunting me in my ear.

"Mhmm. You. Better. Be. Quiet" he said as he bit gently on my ear, giving me them eye rolling strokes. I brought the pillow closer to my mouth to muffle my sex cries as much as I could. I could feel myself contracting around his dick & I knew I was getting closer to a much needed orgasm.

"Damn you feel so good baby" he moaned in my ear, I heard it over my own moaning. He let my nipples go after pinching on them through my tank top and his hands caressed my body as he pulled me closer to him. He filled me up, balls deep & a tear escaped my eye. Just in pure ecstasy. I tried to push him a way a bit, because it felt so good but at the same time I was losing the quiet battle. The kids were about to be awakened!

He chuckled as he swatted my hand away, putting one of his around my throat & the other on my stomach, basically holding me in place as he delivered precise strokes, hitting my spot. I was whining at this point but he didn't stop nor did he let up. My moan as I climaxed nearly escaped the pillow, but my sexy ass husband didn't stop!

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about...Now let me get mine...Give me mine, baby" he whispered in my ear as he removed his hand from around my throat. I had to catch my breath, but with him still hard as fuck & deep in my folds I rotated on him drawing his dick further inside. The more work I put in, the louder his moans were getting & like every. single. time before, it fed into my ego. It always pleased me to please him.

"Ooow, cum inside me. I want all'dat shit" I encouraged as I threw it back more, because sexy talk always did it for him. His breathing increased & I knew I had him exactly where I wanted him. I pulled his dick outta me & turned to face him. I licked my hand as I looked deep into his eyes, watching him bite down on his lip. I stroked him a bit before I re-inserted him into me. He stuck his tongue out prompting me to entangle mine with his before sucking on it. I lifted my leg more to keep fucking him as we face fucked & the way he was moaning into my mouth, the towel was about to be thrown in.

"Shhhh, don't wake the kids" I teased as I broke the kiss, smiling against his smiling lips. I placed kisses on his lips & jaw before settling on his neck, that I sucked on as he brought me closer to another orgasm. While I was still trying to give him his. Before long we both let out loud ass moans as we came together. My walls contracted around his jerking dick, almost like a habit he covered my mouth & I covered his. He peeked over the fluffy white comforter at Halo, who was unbothered by us as he continued to sleep. Still hard but going soft, he kept stroking until the stiffness left.

"Fuck, I want to go another round but we outta time" he complained, looking between us as he pulled outta me. I grabbed his chin & kissed him deeply, feeling the same way. I didn't want it to end either & I wanted to get loud. Had it not been the day of Nevaeh's 5th birthday party, the Grands would've definitely got them. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand as I headed to the bathroom to shower & get ready. I had a checklist to cover before her 2pm backyard party & absolutely detested being late, I was punctual as hell & everyone knew it. I stripped outta my clothes to get in the shower when my phone started vibrating on the bathroom counter. Seeing the name & picture instantly put a smile on my face. I answered it & put it on speaker, so I could still be hands free to continue undressing.