Ch. 27: Shock

"So long story short...I think I might be getting back with my baby daddy slash ex-husband" Rhonda shrugged her shoulders before she took a sip of her drink. I smirked at her grin, because I already knew the REAL reason & she didn't even have to tell me. The unspoken was very loud & very clear...She loves him, yeah of course, but she misses that dick!

"So a Parent/Teacher meeting, made you get your man back?" she shook her head yes, to my question & I raised my eyebrow. "After you swore up & down that, that was never gonna happen?...I heard that!" I chuckled, watching Maurice walk out of the kitchen, wearing a black tank top & baggy basketball shorts. His muscles looked like God had sculpted him, himself. The way the sun was hitting his bare arms from the kitchen's window, to the way his full lips puckered as he sipped the water out of the bottle. Maybe my period was near, because that ovulation horny ain't nothing to play with. Just looking at him made me wanna suck & fuck the shit outta him right now. But we had company and it was only about to be 1 PM. He grabbed some water out of the kitchen for me too, after putting Halo down for a nap & joined us, sitting down beside me.

"Nah, it led to what made me want him back for real for real...Chiiile, when he pinned my arms back, so I couldn't hold him back & went balls deep...I re-fell in love with him. Shit had me questioning myself, like, so I wanna continue on without him? That nigga was hitting ALL of my spots. I was busting nuts left to right. Creaming! Do you hear me sis?!" she spilled, her eyes to the ceiling, reminiscing on the time.

"I just sat down & now I'm getting back up" Maurice said in pure disgust, pushing forward on his knee area to raise up from the couch.

"Oh boo you whore. Don't nobody say shit when you & Niecy get to low-key but high-key bragging about y'all lil' wack ass sex!" she fanned her hand & I clutched my imaginary pearls.

"Wack?!" I shouted in shock. She laughed, while I sat there still looking like I had just seen a ghost. Maurice paused.

"Yeah, wack" she reiterated, rolling her neck, sipping her drink some more. "Lil' missionary, maybe a back shot if you're lucky....Y'know dry shit" she continued, pulling her cup back up to her mouth.

"I'm appalled, our sex isn't wack--" I started.

"In fact, it's far from it, tell her baby. I put it down. Don't play with me Rhonda" he defended, hitting his chest with his hand & trying his best to hold in a laugh.

"Girl, have you ever busted a nut from a look--" I started again, but was interrupted by her quickly.

"A look? Stop the cap, Niecy. You ain't bust no damn nut off him lookin' at you with them lil' beady ass eyes" she cut hers at him and he flicked her off.

"Swear to God. On our wedding night, I sure the fuck did. Picture it. I'm butt ass naked on the bed, hot, turned all the way on. He pulls his pants down, standing at attention & made the dick jump! Just looking at me with this look! I can't explain it but I nutted instantly" I turned to him, smiling big as ever.