Part 1

"Please...I-I'll have the money by n-next week!! I-I swear!"

Pleading. The thing everybody I faced turned to when they know they lost.

"Well...as I recall, you said to Purcell that you'd have the money by today...and you promised that 2 weeks ago~" I sang mockingly, puckering my lips at the same time; However, the playfulness left and a disappointed look settled while pushing the knife a bit further, putting more pressure onto his neck.

"You should really hold your promises, Fabian cause Bossy Boy isn't happy about the delay~ So you better run now and get those £30,000 together quickly"

He stared up in relief at me and hesitantly got up and slowly started walking away, though his pace fastened and he dashed down the alley way making me huff.
Taking the hunting knife out of my holster, I gave it a few spins before I looked at the back of the light ginger headed man and in one swift movement, I let it glide out of my fingers.

"You have the money yet you still didn't bother giving it to us...huh tough luck Fabi, but you should'a seen that coming" I muttered into the cold air while grabbing the bag next to his body which fell with a heavy thump and followed by many curses from his mouth.
I grabbed the handle of the hunting knife and ripped it out of the now open wounded back and right inbetween the shoulder blades, the blood pooling around drawing a picture of red on the filthy alleyway and his painful screams filling the darkened night.

"What a shame, you were such a good boyfriend aswell...ehh duties before love, am I right?" I laughed to myself as I swung the bag over my shoulder, looking at him one more time before making my way out. I turned around and stared into his eyes, his filled with a mixture of tears and anger. Getting my newly polished, silver, desert eagle out and cocking the safety back, I smiled sweetly at him while pointing the gun in his direction

"Nice making business with you!"

I pulled the trigger, and next you knew there was a perfect hole right in the middle of his forehead. Fabian's bloody covered body slumped down and fell into an act of permanent silence as I left the scene with £30,000 and another ex-boyfriend with a hole in his head.

**********************************************************************************************

I strutted into the warehouse of my gang. The Yardies, one of the biggest and most terrifying gangs of the UK. The gang has about 25,000 members around the UK but the mains were 7 people;

Name: Glenna Hafeli (Me)
Known as: Foxglove (like the flower, beautiful but deadly)
Position: Assassin and Street fighter
Age: 15
Origin: Switzerland

Name: Scarlett Russell
Known as: Liek (meaning 'drug' in Slovak)
Position: Drug trafficker and Hitman
Age: 15
Origin: England

Name: Hadyn Kelsey Purcell
Known as: Purcell or Big B
Position: Head of The Yardies, Boss
Age: 31
Origin: England

Name: Tymon Kozlowski
Known as: Mózg (Brains in Polish)
Position: Hacker
Age: 24
Origin: Poland

Name: Bolek Rusnak
Known as: Pracy (Labour in Belarusian)
Position: Human Trafficking (mostly Sexual)
Age: 20
Origin: Poland

Name: Valentin Funar
Known as: Fals (False in Romanian)
Position: Romance Scam + Scam artist
Age: 17
Origin: Romania

Name: Dmitrii Markovic
Known as: Kastet (Knuckles in Russian)
Position: Black Market Handler
Age: 27
Origin: Russia

"You Big B, I got your Moolah (money)! £30,000 with not even a penny missin' " I threw the bag into his office smiling at him proudly.
Big B was one of the nicest guys when you knew him personally. Since The Yardies are like a family, he's like a farther, and the other's like siblings. They took me in when my parents died...They were shot down by the Chinese Mafia or even the Korean Mafia...Who the hell cares, they work together and I will get revenge.
Big B laughed "Well done sweetheart, you're off duty now so have some relaxation, have a bottle of whiskey or something!"

I trudged down the warehouse steps towards the main hall, which was obviously massive since it was a warehouse. The new drug deliveries came in which meant Scarlett was around somewhere.
Making my way to the lorry, I saw Scarlett talking to the driver.

"Yeah, thanks Luke, and say hi to Sarah for me...Oh hey G, how'd it go?" She asked while picking up her invoice book and notepad,

"Great, Got the £30,000 and he's no trouble anymore. His brain blew away when he saw me" I joked, both of us laughed.

"Oh but thank you, I would've never found out about him having the 30k if it wasn't for you and your connections, I never knew he was a crystal meth head!" My voice in surprise and Scarlett nodded, a small 'Hm' in agreement.

"Oh well, We won't be hearing from him ever again" She said and I agreed, Suddenly Big B called us up to his office.
Trudging back up the stairs, we made it into the office and sat in the seats opposite our Boss.

"Girls, there is a small problem down at the Hillside club, Pracy said he got a lil' trouble, mind giving a helping hand?" He asked and we shook our heads in excitement "Not at all, we'll go now!" and with that both if us sped down to my hijacked, illegal Black Ford Maverick.

"Even as part of the Mafia, they still behave like children" Purcell chuckled at his youngest crew members, which he loved like his own daughters.