Part 11

The countryside flew by as I watched out of the train's window trying to catch anything in the darkness of night, Scarlett was opposite me, Tino next to her and Lukas next to me.

There wasn't much to say about what happened, apart from one thing.

"It's weird...the people who sing some of our favourite songs are our enemies" Scarlett's laughter was dry.

"Hm" was all I could answer. Re-playing Peter's words over and over:

'I truthfully want you guys to get outta here, leave the city....'

'I would friggin fly you out of the country'

'I would really help you'

'Forgive me'

A displeased 'Ha' escaped past my lips making the others look at me. Tino was first to ask question, only to slur his words a bit through tiredness.

"Go to sleep" Lukas said, rolling his eyes at his friend who immediately fell asleep. The other two who were still awake turned their heads to me; Scarlett sighed.

"What did Peter even say to you when you pulled him away?"

"A bunch of lies" I answered back.

"Like?"

"I would really help you and also he said 'forgive me'..." I shook my head at those words. Suddenly my phone made a bottle opener pop, indicating a message.

We are on the train now, see you in about 1 and a half - P

"They're on their way now" I muttered, getting a slight nod from Lukas and Scarlett.

Sighing, I stared at my hands.

What Peter did just makes my brain unbalanced, my thinking muddled; why did he bother putting so much effort in it? And why the hell were Triads in central London?

My abdomen starting aching terribly making me clutch the under part of me stomach and breathe in sharply.

Oh come on.

Scarlett and Lukas shot me a concered look and all I could do was gaze back at Scarlett in discomfort.

"Eyo, you gotta sanitary pad?"