Part 15

"Wait...is that actually them?" I breathed to myself, trying to get a better look behind the curtain; the reflection of the city lights on the window weren't helping whatsoever either.

As soon as they turned around a surprised gasp escaped my lips once again. I was 100% sure that it was her.

Amber Liu.

"They're here" her voice was powerful, just as she was as a person.

"But Ms.Liu I can't see any trace of a person her-" the man was shushed with Amber's hand taping itself over his mouth.

"I can hear her, I can her both of them" her eyes squinted as she let them travel around the whole room.
Without a warning her head snapped in my direction, startling me before I retracted my head from her sight.

"She saw me, she fucking fucking saw me with her fucking hawk eyes" I whispered as silently as possible.

"Damn right I saw you" another person stated itself in my presence, right by my ear. The sudden presence made me jolt in surprise once again, then sigh.

"Hello Foxglove...or should I say, Glenna~" my eyes grew wide at the mention of my name.

"How do you-"

"It has a pretty ring to it, unique too as I've never heard of it, I'd say it's Scottish?" She tapped her chin in thought, ignoring my half question.

"Celtic" I answered.

"Ah! That sounds correct, definitely Celtic!" She hummed, before taking a step back, her gaze travelled up and down.

"You've changed quite a bit within the last two years I've last encountered you" her arms crossed.

"Well encountering you is something I'd rather avoid" I spat, resting my hands on my hips.

With that statement, she smirked giving a small chuckle. Amber clicked her fingers and in a swift motion, I was on the floor, face down with my torso being the only covered by my flannel pj's. My legs on full show and stinging at the freezing concrete that was contacted to my skin.

"I'll be staying here as it'd be a shame if we just let your reservation go to waste~ Take them off boys" Amber waved us off, plopping onto Scarlett's bed laughing.

At least me and Scarlett goddamn showered.

****

"Watch it, I ain't wearing fucking shoes!" My annoyance was itching it's way through further. They decided that we didn't have enough time to put on shoes for some reason so now Scarlett and myself were forced to trudge barefooted.

"Stop whining" one of them men said with an accent, we couldn't figure out who the hell they were since they were wearing those doctors masks and their hoodies were up. Although they were hidden, the voices seemed due to familiarity. Odd.

Shaking my whole body around, I thrashed and kicked out trying to free my hands. Obviously they were held back but I had that minor chance and hope to get him off.

"Yeojeonhi yuji!" His grip tightened around my arms.

"I don't even understand you-"

"Stay Still" he growled almost animalistic like. His arms sliding down my arms, roughly pulling on the handcuffs back making me collide into his chest. It was firmly built and strong.

I felt myself shudder at the sudden contact.

"If you don't, I'll have to show you who's boss" the man's growl became a purr, making me pull away. Gross.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU SICKO" Scarlett roared as we began going through the lobby of the hotel.

Everyone seemed to have similar reactions. Some were staring, some were watching but dropped their gazes and some full ignored us.
The thing they all had in common could be sensed by anyone.

Fear

The receptionist watched, giving me a scared but pitiful look, mouthing a slight 'sorry' before my sight was blocked by the man behind me for a few seconds until I could see her again.

Since my pace slowed down as I kept staring at her, the man gave me a sharp nudge in the back; I kept moving, turning head towards Scarlett infront of me.

As soon as we walked through the front doors, the men came to a halt while keeping a strong grip on both of us.
Scarlett eyed me as I shuffled awkwardly. She knew that I was not in the best clothing as my flannel stop just a bit higher than mid-thigh. She was lucky to wear a plain black t-shirt with wine red leggings.

"There's the ride" The man next to Scarrlett said in a monotone way. His voice also seemed familiar.

I looked at the entrance of the drive-through semi ring.

There came a full on modified black Subaru impreza, the engine revving like it was on a rally track. My eyes were glued to the beauty of a car but was snapped out of it as the door was opened and I was shoved in by the man behind me, Scarlett followed in into the backseat as her dude sat in the front passenger seat.

As we all were in, the car clicked, indicating that the doors were locked.

"Finally! I can take it off!" The one infront in the passenger seat shouted, removing his hoodie and the face-mask along with it.

"Same here~" the one beside me sang.

As he removed them, it seemed to take hours, yet in reality it was seconds.
He removed the hoodie first and dark brown nearly black hair sprang out.
It looked soft and fluffy, as if it was really looked after and it was a bit longer and styled upwards. The man infront also possessed dark brown hair, however, his hung down in a casual way.

I decided to look up, to see if I can recognise him, so letting my eyes travel from his torso to his now exposed face, I sucked in a breath.

"What in the world are you doing here?" I sputtered out in disbelief. Scarlett's stare never leaving the smirking boy who was watching from the passenger seat as I kept my gaze on the one next to me.

His laugh was smooth, yet had a dangerous edge to it, I never noticed that in the slightest.

"I'm just helping my dear friends out~" his eyes now travelled down my body, stopping at my exposed legs which made me shift uncomfortably.

"I mean if they didn't need you, I would keep you just for me" he leaned closer to my face.

"Ah well, I might have some luck~" his smrik became a full blown grin, as he tucked some strands of my hair behind my ear, looking straight into my eyes.

The next line made me move away as far as possible away from him, as my face turn and choke in a pure state of repugnance

"The things I'd do to your innocence"

******

HERE YOU GO!

The update for now!
But oh, another cliffhanger whoops :3

Who might they be?

Find out in the next chapter!

Nice Rats & Pretty Gangstersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें