Part 5

Standing infront of the Buckingham palace at night was amazing; beautiful actually.The lights complimented the old brickwork of the building and that statue which was surrounded by water in the center of the roundabout lit up together, giving a gorgeous shine to the flowers around the sides.
The giant golden parts of the charcoal black gates sparkled in the dark with a few surrounding cars that drove past in a flash.

"Man, I'd love to do this, just go out and have some nights out without having to make sure that I might get shot within standing in the same spot for longer than 7 seconds" I sighed, giving a small laugh out.

"Well at least we're not in Mexico, I mean THAT was just a death wish" Scarlett flung her hand up, flicking her wrist and making it look like a dismissal wave.

"Oh that was probably the most fucked up trip we've ever did, especially with those meth dealers, you remember that?" I said as I recalled the memories in my head.

"Oh yeah, 'Once you're in the Business, you're always in the business' isn't that what erh, what's his face...Jose said before letting his rottweilers at us?" Scarlett spoke as she remembered the meth dealer's words.

I nodded, the memory very sharp in my head. I was about to say another word but was obviously interrupted.

"What's up weaklings?" Peter stepped up the concrete stairs.

"As far as I remember, the last time we saw eachother I floored you within 2 seconds" I smirked as Peter's stare fell onto me.

"Oh shut-up, I'm stronger now" He cockily retorted back. Oh he's got a little confidence boost. Cute.

"Hmm, okay then if you say so; let's do a little test...First person to get the other on the floor wins" my words were playful. Peter agreed without hesitation before lunging at me, however I moved out of the way from his try and locked his arm behind his back, kicked his feet up which made him turn in the air and fall to the ground.

"Nah, it hasn't changed Peter" I laughed, stretching my hand to him which he took.

"Asshole" He smiled.

"Love you too" I grinned, giving him a hug. As soon as I let go, I got engulfed by someone else...well it was more than just someone.

"GLENNNAAA, SCARLETT" Tino screamed as Lukas gently hugged Scarlett, leaving me to be death hugged by Tino. Tino was the more hyper and open minded person, he was gentle but also very protective over all the people close to him. Lukas was more shy, quite and self-preserved yet could break someone's neck by just punching it if someone tried to hurt his family. All of us were pretty much his family as when we met him, he was a street-kid with no home; so we took him with us and he just became part of us.

"It has been too long, amirite?" Scarlett's voice became gentler and welcoming as whenever they were about.

"Ages! At least 4 months I say" Lukas joined.

"Yeah, long time no see" A sudden voiced join the little chit-chat. Eric.

"Oh...Hi Eric" Scarlett and I muttered in unison. His smirk was evident on his face and it kinda annoyed me, I just wanted him gone. Peter seemed to be able to read my mind.

"Erh, I would absolutely love stay but me and Eric gotta go and clear some business but I'll catch up later, I know you guys are in the Ritz so I'll come by" Peter gave us another hug before starting to leave. We shouted out farewells and in a bit's before going back to the other two.

Lukas turned around "I bet you it is one of those small little Luton gang business, probably ran out of LSD or something" his sneedy comment ending with a little snort. Tino and Scarett agreed while I thought about why he would bother making connections to London as it would just bring trouble to his home-gang. Ah, can't be to bad.

********************************************************************************************************************

"They are staying in the Ritz Hotel, They're for today but I'm going down later" Peter informed the tall and lean man in the chair infront of him.

"Hm, good work Peter. Keep an eye out for them and I've sent some of my men down to stay at the Hotel. I just need photos. Photos of how they look, Photos of what they are doing, Photos that are useful for me. Try and find records on the two girls, I need information" The low voice demanded, an intimidating energy vibrating in the wavelengths of the each and every word.

"I will find their records and bring them as soon as I find them or any other information on them" Peter spoke before leaving. However he stopped as another voice of a man behind him mumbled a 'wait'.

"They cannot find out that you and Eric are working for me. They know we are here and we cannot afford to scare them away. I need them" His tone was dangerous, but softer than the first voice.

"Yes Suho, I'll be back with the info soon Kris, give me a few days" Peter smirked before leaving into the night.