Part 6

As me, Scarlett, Tino and Lukas were using the underground, the two boys stayed mature which meant politics was the topic to talk about. Scarlett and I decided to mess about by training combat skills and reflex reactions on the poles. There weren't many people on the underground at this time anyway, only a few teenagers and some adults.

"Well the voting is coming close" Tino said.

"That shit" Scarlett groaned.

I held onto the pole, my weight in my arms as I lifted my body from the ground into a flag like position; Lifting my upper leg up and down, like a scissor opening and closing.

"Urgh, as long as Cameron doesn't get chosen" Lukas crossed his arms "What a shithead" his cheeks puffed up in annoyance.

"I still petition for Boris Johnson to be Prime Minister" I added in.

"But who'd be Mayor?" Lukas asked me.

"Russell Howard" My answer was precise.

"He's a comedian" Tino said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Exactly" Scarlett answered for me.

Suddenly the intercom buzzed.

"Next station 'South Kensington' Line changes available are Piccadilly and District line"

We all got ready to get out, Tino still blabbering about how he wants to 'Talk' with Miliband; Lukas agreeing about it, and adding in that UKIP should be a non-existent thing.

As we got out, we all hurried over the interchange station as we saw the tube stopping down in Piccadilly line.

"It better not fucking leave" Scarlett snarled.

All of us running down the Escalator and diving into the the closing doors, My hoodie flinging over my head in the process.

"YAS WE FUCKING DID IT!" I screamed in joy, strangers glaring at me.

Scarlett joined as we laughed about the literal diving session, Tino and Lukas just sitting and chatting about boy things.
Some of the passengers were obviously getting annoyed.

"you, be quite. There are other people on this fucking train" A girl from a little gang who looked like one of those preppy bitches said.
I stopped laughing and turned my head in her direction.

"Watch your little whore mouth and say please when asking strangers something aight?" I nodded slightly in her direction with the last word. Looking at her, I couldn't believe who I saw. What a coincidence to see her here. Nonetheless not surprised to see her little 'clique'.

"Erm, excuse me? Do you know who I am? how dare you" her annoying high pitched voice answered back, attitude dripping from it.

I sneered a laughter, before standing up. I looked at her and pulled my hoodie down making all their eyes widen a bit.

"Oh how nice to see you around Megan, it's late and shouldn't you be...I dunno fucking your boyfriends best mate? Like you usually do?" the false smile and tone mixing with sarcasm. Megan Gilling, The Triads leader's one and only whorebag- I mean girlfriend who I had the unfortunate luck to meet on my school mission.

"I love Dominic, I wouldn't do anything with Freddie" She snapped back me, her crew agreeing.

"Oh, please the only reason he's with you still is because your family is rich and has good connections from it...oh and you're his fuck toy" I smiled.

"I am not his fuck toy, he loves me like I love him!" She defended herself.

"And at least she has someone" Her slag-I mean friend Steph said.

"Oh, I've just broken up with my boyfriend a few days ago, and there are many people who want to be with me" I suddenly got interested in my nails.

"Pff, give me one" her eyebrows raised.

"Your boyfriend" I smirked "He'd rather be with me and we all know that he wants me since Triads and Yardies became sworn enemies; he probably thinks of me when he's fucking you" my smirk growing as I just kept BS'ing.

Silence.

"I will sTAB YOU" She screamed before launching herself at me with all her might, although I dodged it like it was nothing. I laughed and swung my body in her direction.

"We all know you can't do shit so go back to where you belong. I think there's a prozzy (slang for 'prositute') bar downtown in Piccadilly C.!" I tapped my chin jokingly, which made her even more mad. 

Megan hurdled herself up and swung a fist towards me. I grabbed her fist in mid-flight giving a airy-laugh and gave a strong hook into her stomach which knocked all her energy out.
The doors of the tube opened and we got out as it was our stop.

"Oh and say hey to Dom for me hun" I smiled before leaving up the stairs, the others giggling behind me.