Part 9

Watching the transparent liquid slide down the glass, I shook my head still laughing a bit.

"Eyo Lukas, calm down on the drinks will you? This is your third Smirnoff and you already had a whole Jaegermeister with Coke!" my voice cracked a bit as the amusement in my brain rose.

The other boy was hitting the dancefloor with some girl he flirted with, it went quick for a chat that lasted less than 30 seconds.

The light blonde male spun in my direction, slumping his body forward on the bar.

"Come on Glenna~ Let loose!" His words came out in a sing-song, slurry way.

My head shook itself slightly, sighing at my friend.

"I'm not sure, I mean there is stuff I need to think about..." I turned my gaze to my drink, surprisingly still my first glass; it was champagne so it didn't do anything to me.

"Glennaaaa" Lukas whined as if a little boy was whinning at his mother "Come onnnn, thinking about it and being sad isn't going to help you!" a small hiccup escaped his lips.

"Lukas I-"

"Come on~"

"Lukas-"

"Just a few more~ Pleaseee?" His slapped his hands together, mimicking the praying sign.

Sighing, I murmured a small 'Only a few' and his cheer of pride broke through; it did make me smile and laugh. Maybe just letting loose a bit wouldn't hurt...

******************************************************************

The doors closed behind the small group as they entered the bar.

"Keep a look out for her" The person at the front sternly looked back at his crew. They all nodded before splitting up, going their own directions and doing their own thing.

Not any minute later, another gang busted through the doors. Her eyes scanning the whole club from left to right and even up to see the people on the top 1st floor.

"Alright, I'm pretty sure they came in here...that means she's here too" She whipped around the other members.

"Keep an eye for the Triads, the fact they've come into the city is already weird: Fals, you go find Tino and stay on the dancefloor" Scarlett demanded looking at her boyfriend.

"Yes Ma'am" He saluted, turning away towards the middle of the dancefloor.

"Pracy, Kastet" her body twisted around to him "Go upstairs to keep birds eye view, if you see anything happen then contact me through the ear piece so all of us are informed. I know Glenna has her's with her too, so I'll go and find her"