Part 18

The taxi came to a halt infront of a tall hotel, which meant it was my stop.

I paid the driver and stepped out of the vehicle, sitting on the bench on the opposite side of the road, waiting for Minho to exit.

After about 8 minutes, the specified person strolled out, stylishly getting into the car and driving off.

"This was just too easy" I smirked, jogging over the road and into the beautiful lobby.

I decided to learn a certain sentence so the receptionist knew I was here for Scarlett.

"Choe minholeul wihae pig-eob yeyag" I gave her the most serious look I could muster up.

She lifted only her eyes to look at me, not saying a word before grabbing the penthouse key, sliding it infront of me and going back to her computer work.

Grabbing the key, I walzted to the elevator, pushing the penthouse button and making my way to my friend.

* * * *

"Where are they?" Minho huffed angrily for disturbing his time.

He couldn't find them at all at the station and decided to text Key.

"He better have a good explanation for this, cause he made me cancel something important" his voice becoming heavier with annoyance.

* * * *

"Scarlett" I immediately yelled at opening the door.

A surprised sounding voice came from me left "Glenna??"

I ran past the living room to the corridor, opening several doors before finally finding a locked door with the key in the keyhole.
Not even thinking twice, I twisted to key and unlocked the door to find Scarlett, half undressed.

"...okaaay" I slowly walked into the room.

"The BITCH TOOK IT" She suddenly screamed at me, throwing an alarm clock at the wall.

"Took what?" I asked, since she wasn't clear with her sudden outburst at all.

"My Virginty" she sighed out, obviously irritated at her own situation, letting her head bow down in shame.

"First, yay! I found you and I'm saving you woo, and two get dressed you aint the only one who isn't Virgin anymore" I rolled my eyes before collecting a top from the cupboard and throwing it to her.

"How did you even get out? And you mean Key-"

"Yup' he went there" I answered immediately, not even letting her finished.

"Holy shit" I heard her mumble shocked since we both were in the same situation.

"We need to get out now, Minho will probably understand something is off" I said as we both began searching the place for money and weapons as all our belongings were at the hospital.

"Ah! Look I found wallet~" Scarlett waved it around in joy.

"Awesome, now we need some weaponary..." I searched through the night desk and draws, moving to his closet and digging in there too.

"Dude-" I stopped, grabbing a pair of boxers. They had the elastic at the top; I stretched it and aimed for her head.

"fiREEEE" the boxers flew across the room onto her head. She let out a yelp, tearing the boxers away and tossing them out the window.

"DON'T DO THAT" her voiced echoed, bouncing of the walls as I toppled over in laughter.

As I went back to searching, I found a wooden box covered in boxers. Opening it, it was like being in heaven.

Nice Rats & Pretty Gangstersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें