Part 4

Pracy and Morzg both dragged the suitcases in Scarlett and I's room.

"Right you two, you have to remember not to look out of the ordinary so you have to behave like normal 15 year old girls" Morzg toned it seriously.

My face fell into a pure state of confusion "Erh, what do 15 year old girls usually...do?"

It's true, I and Scarlett grew up around an illegal, drug selling, gambling and crime achieving gang...we've never hung out with other people in our age range and the ones we have are also in the bad business.

Pracy sighed "Shit Morzg, she's right...they don't know what normal girls do, the thing they find normal is throwing knives at the goddamn Triads!"

"Oh they know, just act how you would when you're in the warehouse...or on vacation or that one mission where you went to school! Go shopping, visit attractions and go to concerts for all I care. You can look after yourselves" Morzg replied cheerfully.

"Oh, I get it, like just when we disguise and the time we had to attend that school for about 2 weeks to watch the daughter of our ally!" Scarlett said, remembering the weird mission.

"Yeah like that, act like the classmates you had" Morzg nodded while talking.

"I still don't see how you two became fucking popular within 2 days" Pracy muttered making us laugh.

******************************************************************************************************************

Pracy and Morzg disappeared to do business with some Belgian men, so Scarlett suggested we go out for the time being.

"Glenna" She started

"Hmm?" I answered back at her calling my name

"What do you think they want from us, you know...the Chinese and Korean mafia?" She asked me as she put on some converse, tying the lace together in a double bow and tucking the rest into the side of the shoe

"I have no clue" I sighed, putting on my army jacket. I slipped my phone into one of the chest pockets and pressed the button shut, grabbing some money and putting it into my wallet that was accompanied by my Barclay's card and black card, putting it in the other pocket.
Scarlett grabbed her wallet with her cards and money before putting it in her jacket pocket.
Both of us preferred to have wallets, we both disliked purses; They're unnecessarily huge and take up too much space.

"Right, where do you wanna go then?" My whole body turned towards Scarlett's direction, however my gaze stayed fix on the piece of paper in front of me, certain names doodled in black ink that Big B scribbled down saying that these are possible names that could be used by the 2 mafia groups members.

The list was weird as some things seemed familiar...some of them were all to familiar and I laughed. Must be a joke

"Hey Scarlett, Big B must be playing games because the names he wrote down and the initials are similar to all the EXO members, like the leader's initials from the Korean mafia are JM, could also be referred to as Suho; How ridiculous but good cover!" my eyes scanning each and every initial and name.
Showing Scarlett the paper, her nodding showed me that she agreed, and we laughed it off. Must be some type of laugh or disguise. I put the paper into my pocket with my wallet and followed Scarlett out of the room, into the evening life of London.

***********************************************************************************************************************

 "Bruh, look at that guy" I stifled my laughter as we both eyed the guy in a luminous pink top, khaki shorts, and sunglasses. He looked like a English teen in Ibiza.

"I am in the mafia and I have better fashion than him" she replied in disgust causing me inhale sharply, trying to not burst into some type of inhumane cackle.

The night in London was very lively, definitely amusing to the very core. If anything you could say that we're getting a six pack from all the smiling, giggles and also laughter that our voices created. I thought about getting some old mates out that we've known since young, they're not in the mafia as they go school, have a blood-related family and have a good career-pathed life. Nonetheless all of us have always stuck together and some of them are kinda in the gang stuff, but like sissy-wannabe illegal school gangs a.k.a Peter.

"Hey scarlett" I put my drink down, swirling on the stool to face her.

"Mhhhm" she replied as she took a swig of her 7UP.

"We should totally meet up with Peter, Lukas and Tino" As soon as I mentioned their names, Scarlett became ecstatic. I grabbed my phone out of my army jacket's pocket,unlocking it and scrolling through the contacts until finally I found Peter's number. I clicked on the dial button and waited.

"Hello?" a deep teenage boy's voice came through.

"Peter!" I dragged the r in his name out "It's Gee"

"Oh hey Glenna! why the call, you're not to busy with your mafia business?" he spoke sarcastically.

"Why the fuck would I call you if I was" my reply was deadpanned.

"Hm true, wait does that mean you can meet up?" He beamed through the phone, i can tell by his man pixie voice.

"Yup, oh and bring Lukas and Tino with you!" I quickly added as a reminder.

"Oh, I'm also bringing Eric with me by the way" he slowly muttered and I groaned in displeasure.

"Why oh why do you have bring Eric" I sighed in utter irritation.

"Cause I wanna, alright. I'll meet you Buckingham Pal. in about 20 then byeee" Peter yelled before hanging up.

I looked at Scarlett who was chortling, I sighed once again and let my head drop onto the bar counter.

"I don't even like Eric"