Part 3

"This is UK's TOP 40 and here is a long holder at number 23 Nicole Scherizinger with Your Love!" The host voiced towards the camera. Scarlett and I swished our wide gazes at eachother as the music started queuing.

"Boy you don't know how much I like it" I sang lowly, nearly a whisper as the TV played the music and the lyrics
"It's so hard not to bite it" Scarlett sang back to me in the same tone
"Just a little know you like it" I tilted my head a bit
"I'll do whatever you want" we sang together
"Something bout you so enticing" Scarlett smashed her hand onto the area above her chest
"Even when I try to fight it" I shifted my shoulders with the rhythm
"Knock me out like Micheal Tyson" Her hand planting on her forehead pretending to faint
"I'll do whatever you want" we serenaded together

Our bodies moved by their own as our hips swayed to the music, our vocals constructing notes and tones matching the voice of the track.
The fun came to a halt as a violent smash could be heard from the main loading hall.

"What was that?" My friend in crime bluntly asked while hawking at the door that leads toward the source main hall.

"Dunno..." I said.

"...Should we look?" Her eyes averted to me as our necks craned just enough to look over the sofa.

I sucked in a long breath of air while in thought as I turned my stare towards her "...Dunno".

At that sudden moment my phone began to buzz excessively;

"Yardies Hillside club, you got the dough, we got the hoe, Gee at your service" I answered while chewing noisily on the gum I owned in my mouth.

"The fuck Glenna?" He spoke through the speaker.

"Oh, heyyy Big B...what's up?" Scarlett joined in.

"You two, where are you?" Purcell questioned, he sounded unsettled...Hm weird.

"We're on the arrival docks watching UK's top 40" I answered with a hint of confusion "Why?".

"You need to get out of there, Immediately! The C and K mafia...they've crashed the warehouse for god knows why! Under the blankets are the dirt bikes, you know the drill. Meet me at the docks by taking the mud towns track, and girls...Be careful" His voice was dripping in distress.

"Alright, we'll be there in 20 to 30 max. We will be there and thanks for the warning Boss" I hung up, Scarlett and I looking at eachother nodding. We barricaded the door to the arrival dock just in case they heard us or decided to check out here.

"Time for some fun" She smirked.

Both jumping over the thick metal bars, we saw the massive blanket and ripped it off with power; Revealing 5 brand new dirt bikes 04 which was my lucky digit while 05 was Scarlett's. She blandly chose it because it was 1 digit larger than mine...gay.
We cut the other dirt bikes oil cables to cause leakage and so, are useless
"Sorry pretties but we don't want you in the wrong hands" I sighed.

Grabbing our helmets, we shoved them onto our heads, mounted the dirt bikes and revved the engines before skidding in spot for a mere second and taking off down the jet runway.
I pulled up on the handles going onto the back wheel as both of us drove down the freshly cut strip. Scarlett saw me and copied my actions, sneering in laughter.
Nonetheless, it again died down;

"THEY'RE ESCAPING, DOWN ON THE RUNWAY!"

"THEY CUT THE OIL CABLES, LITTLE SKETS"

My eyes widened and I clicked on the button on my right handle that connected to Scarlett's headset which was built into the helmet (high tech ye) "What the hell, they're Asian but that sounded like perfect English to me?"