Part 21 - Ending

Scarlett screamed.

"FALS"

Fals fell to the ground, clutching his stomach, the red liquid pooling out in seconds. The blood started sputtering with every cough and wheeze.

"I'm s-or...ry" he stroked her cheek, before his hand forever fell to the ground.

Scarlett froze, the water in her eyes filling, falling not soon after.

"No Fals, please...don't leave me" she began, only to find difficulty in speech.

The gunshots came to a sudden halt, a gasp coming from the group Scarlett brought.

"Drop 'em all or his brain will" Kris stayed deapanned as he spoke.

"Don't do it" Purcell fought, clawing onto Kris's arm.

"Move again you Bastard and I'll pull"

We all froze, including the still living exo members, who seemed to be now only Kris, Chen, Tao, Lay and D.O.

Purcell smiled, mouthing a sentence I didn't want to see.

You'll be fine

As soon as he mouthed them words, my whole existence broke down.

Every living second went in slow motion as Purcell moved his hand towards the gun, trying to grab it.
Kris pulling the trigger, letting Purcell drop towards the ground. Not even a twitch coming from him anymore.

I didn't realise I was screaming until I came back to myself.

"YOU C***"

With that I pulled the trigger, getting a straight and clean hit.

Kris slid his thin fingers over his chest, the elegant colour of his own coating his large hand.
The last gaze was to me, looking astounded and shocked at once, before falling to his knees and laying straight next to Big B's body.

The gun in my hand was still and quiet, pointed in the exact same position as it was a mere milisecond ago.

The only sound to be heard were the other gang shooting the rest of the K and C mafia.

The sight was horrible, the dirty grey cement was re-coloured with a delicate red, the bodies forever in a silent curse and the decoration of thousands empty bullet shells topped it off.

This was a war zone.

My eyes went from body to body, a quick set of tears that I didn't even bother holding back hit and spilled.

Morzg was dead.

Pracy was dead.

Fals was dead.

Purcell was dead.

Scarlett dragged her legs over to me, pulling both of us into a bone crushing hug.

"They're...gone" I mumbled.

"They died for our sake, they protected us" Scarlett said calmly.

"At what cost?" My voice quivering, not even trying to hide it.

"For the cost of their family" she sighed, letting me go.

"We should set a funeral, it's the only thing we can do now..." I nodded in agreement.

"And then we'll leave this business, start new" Scarlett added, looking back at the group she brought.

I followed her gaze "yeah, it's for the best, and I see you settled already"