Part 10

The 3 men arrived at Bedford station, the drive felt shorter than an hour.

"Okay, come on guys we need to get the next train" Kastet started heading towars the stairs. The other 2 followed him as Joe, Leo and Drew went to opposite way.

"Oh wait!" Drew shouted at them; all of them stopped and Joe seemed to remember why he shouted.

"That's right, you guys will need these" he threw 3 different jumpers "They know what you're wearing so they're going to see you in the train".

Fals gave a half-smile "Thanks guys" before putting on the dark green H&M hoodie, Kastet putting on the teal coloured jumper and Pracy wearing an oak brown sweater.

They seperated their ways as the Bedford boys hung about the bike area, remaining there for the Triads. They observed the Romainian, the Belarusian and the Russian loaded themselves into the train without hesitation. After a 5 minute wait another Thameslink train arrived from the left, indicating it came back from the Brighton area which runs through London. The enemy has arrived.

"Get ready boys, cause we're gonna need to do a bit of exercise"

**************************************************************************

"Triads. right there" Fals panicked a bit as the train next to theirs came to a halt. Right next to them was the whole crew, sitting in some sort of bubbling pride and smirks on each of their faces (apart from Ricky. He never smiles).

However one of them pointed to the bike-stands and they all stood up fast, storming out of the train towards them.

"Holy shit" Kastet muttered, the train slowly pushing forward.

"They fucking fell for it" Fals screamed, all of them started cheering, making an old lady glare in his direction. They all mumbled a small apology.

***************************************************************************

"Oi you fucking dweeb!" I wailed aggressively as I got nearly yanked out of my balance, letting go of my packed bag.

"Sorry" the passbyer mumbled out tiredly. I snorted before rolling my eyes "Should be you asshole" I replied, however the tall guy stopped.

"Excuse me?" his eyes burned holes into my back.

"You heard me right you fuckin-" my eyes travelled from the floor to the person's face. My breath hitched in my throat, my eyes just looked into his and I bit my lip to refrain myself from shouting his name and punching his face.

Even Tino, Lukas and Scarlett shot him dirty looks.

"Miss me?" His voice was cheery and his eyes stared into mine, looking at me like nothing has ever happened.