Chapter 1

Karina POV

"Karina unnie!!!"

The sweet loud voice that come from behind me arrived as soon as I turned my head at the person.

"Oh Ningning you are earlier than usual....what's up with you today?"I said jokingly at her.She rolled her eyes and pick her things in the locker. I lean on my locker waiting for her to answer my question.

"Giselle unnie said that she got something for me to look at....so I get here 30 minutes early than usual"she closed her locker and look at me

"What if I got a new admirer?"she said while laughing her whole ass out.I just shake my head and start walking to our class.

"Unnie wait for me!!"she yelled and running toward me.

"You won't stop laughing so...I better get to the class other than waiting for you...to stop"I said and she just keep mumbling.Suddenly I felt someone is grabing my arm.I stop and turned around and saw my classmate.

"Yeonjun?"

He let go of my arm and start scratching his head and sweating.Yeonjun is our school's basketball player.Although he is not good in studies but he won a lot of basketball games for our school.A lot of girls in our school has crush on him.

"I-I want to tell y-you something"he said and look at me.

"Oh okay....what is it?"I said and smile a bit at him.

"Karina....I....I like you"luckily there is no student around the main route anymore.

"Unnie we are getting late for the class come on"Ningning whisper at me.

"Uh...Yeonjun can you give me time?I need to think about it again"I said while looking at him.

"Yeah ofcourse take your time Karina.I will wait"he smiled at me and I just nodded.Ningning then pulled me to the class and we saw Giselle already waving at us.I then sit next to Giselle while Ningning sit at the front of us.

"Ms.Irene didn't come yet?"I asked Giselle who is looking at her laptop.She is an intelligent student who learnt to hacked all of the system in our school.

"Nope she hasn't.Well I have time to show you guys something.More to show it to Ningning."Giselle then move her laptop to let us see what is it.

"A guy asked you for a date"

Ningning then shut her mouth while screaming because of the happiness.

"I told you already unnie.It is the time for me to be inlove again"she said while smiling like a proud mom.

"But the guy is 30 years old."Giselle said while holding her laugh.I laughed when I saw her reaction.

"Yahhh!!!why the guy is too old??"she said and take giselle's laptop to see his detail.

"You told me to find your soulmate...and he is interested in you"

"There is no other person unnie?please say that there still more"Ningning said while making a puppy eyes.

"Well...nope...just this guy"Giselle and I laughed while Ningning just pouted at her sit.She then turned around and look at me

"What about him?"she pointed at Yeonjun who is looking at me.He then immediately turned his head looking at the front.

"What is wrong about him?Giselle asked while looking at us.

"He just confessed at Karina unnie that he likes her"

"Really??!!!"I shut Giselle mouth and look at both of them

"I don't know...what to say to him"I said while sighed.

"Do you like him also?"Giselle asked me.

"Ofcourse I like him....but just as a friend..not more than that"

"Then just turned him down"Ningning said and smile at me.

"I can't tell him directly like that...I just can't"I then put my head on the desk while the two continue to do their own business.I then felt something on my below desk.

"A letter?"I said and both of them looked at me.

"Is it from Yeonjun also?"Ningning said while looking at him.

I opened the letter and read it.

"Meet me at the school field after the school.Your secret admirer."

Woww Karina unnie has a lot of secret admirer....while me wuuwuw"Ningning said while making a fake cry.Giselle pat her head  and said

"Do you think it is from him?"

"I don't think so Giselle"

"Well will you go?"

"Yeah....just for a while"

"Do you want us to wait for you?"both of them looking at me.

"It is fine.You guys can go home early"

"You sure unnie?"

I nodded and open my book.

Who is it?