Chapter 5

Karina POV

"So as you guys know...we will make a final audition for you guys to past as a member here....before that...did all of you know how to play musical instrument?"Soobin said.

"Please raise your hand if you know how to play"

There is only 5 student that raise their hand.

"Oh my...."He sighed.

"It is okay guys...you can learn it now.Please take a look at your favorite instrument and you can start learning it.We will help each one of you."Yeji said while smiling warmly.Although her eyes is kinda scary but when she smiled,she can be a cute puppy also.

All of us then start moving around the room to find our favorite instrument.I then saw piano that there is no one who play it.I then reach toward the piano and start to take a look at it.

"Still new?"

I then turn to look at the person.Soobin smiled at me then put his paper at the side if the table.

"Yeah I am hehe.I just wanna take a look at it."I said while still touching the keys.

"Ahh I see.Well why don't I teach you some basic chord?"He said.

"Really?you wanna help?"

"Well it is my duty.Okay first,put your finger at the second key at the left side and your right finger at here.Yeah that is."He then bowed a little and stand next to me.

"Here?"I said.

"Yup.Now press it at the same time."He said.I then pressed it.

"Good job...."he then stop and scratch his head.

"Karina...my name is Karina"I said and smile at him.

"Ahh okay.Good job Karina.And that is C chord"

I then nodded at him.

"Alright for the second chord is..."he then move a little bit closer to me that make our face gap smaller.

"Soobin"I heard a voice that called out his name.

That familiar voice.It's her.She is standing at infront of us.

"Oh what is it Winter?"Soobin asked and step back from our current position.

"Go help that girl with the guitar at there.I will teach her...."she said while looking at me.

"But..."he said while looking at me.

"You are a guitarist...and I am a pianist...so who is the one that should teach her?"she said and give him a cold look.He then take his paper and said

"Alright alright I got it.Be gentle with her~"he said and leave.I then coughed when I heard the "gentle" word.

What did he meant by that?

She then looked at me while I am still looking down...with my red face...

Why are you blushing Karina!!!

"Play chord G"she said and while crossing her arm.

I then look up at the keys.

"W-which one?"

Why did you stutter Karina urghh

"You really don't have any basic knowledge?"

I shook my head then looked down.What is wrong with me?
My heartbeat getting faster whenever she talk or looked at me.

"Press the third and first line at the left.After that press the fourth line at the right"

I then followed what she said.I pressed it but...it sounds weird.I look at her and she said

"Wrong.You didn't press it at the right place."I then sighed and do it again.

"Still wrong"

"Wrong"

"No...wrong"

"You did it wrong"

It is my fourth time playing it.The other student start to look at us.

"Don't stop until you get the actual tune."she said and take out a paper from her pocket.

"Here.This is the chords that you have to know."

I took the paper and look at it.It has 5 basic chord that she wrote.I then look at her but she already left.

"What a great teacher....."I sighed and try to play it again and again.

7pm

"Urghhh"I press the whole key because I still failed to play the correct chord.

"Don't stress yourself out miss cheerleader.Learn slowly okay?"I then look at the person and it is Ryujin.She is putting her arm on Yeji's shoulder who is next to her.So they really did dating huh

"How did you know I am a cheerleader?"I asked her.

"Everyone know our school popular cheerleader and straight A student."she said while smiled.

"Karina.My name is Karina."I said and smile at them.

"Nice to meet you Karina.I hope we can be friends"Yeji then said with a warm smile.

"Of course hehe"

"Well we have to go.If you want to practice a little bit more,make sure that you didn't passed 8.30 pm."Rujin said while holding her bag at the other hand.

"Got it"I said while smilling.

"Winter is a cold person.You can see the way she talk to you today and the day you guys meet outside.But believe me,she never talk to someone that is not her friend....but I am suprised that she get up from her phone and help you practice"Ryujin continue to talk.

"H-how did you know I met her before?"I said and looked down.Omg I am so shy.People saw how close our face are.

"Pfft we are there remember?you saw her with us.And don't worry,your secret is save with us"Yeji continue while laughing cutely.

"Plus,before this she never help any new members to practice playing the instrument...but you...she did do that"

I then feel my face heating up and my heartbeat getting faster.

"We have to go now.See you tomorrow Karina bye-bye"Yeji said and they wave at me.I bit them a goodbye and continue to practice.After 5 minutes I heard my phone ringing.I then picked up.

"Unnie?are you done?"I heard Ningning voice at the phone.

"Almost.Give me 25 minutes more.I will be there"

"Okay bye bye unnie"I then hung up and continue to play.

"Why I can't get the actual chord hmmpp!"I said while grinning.

"Because you pressed the wrong place."

Winter.

That is the first thing that come out from my mind.I look at her who is holding her bag.There is only two of us at here.The other student already left.I then gulped.

"I'm sorry"I said while looking at the paper chord in my hand.She then put her bag at the chair and went to my back.She took my hand and place her on top of mine.

"Follow my rhythm"she said.Our face is close with each other.She play the whole chord while I am following her step.

The way she hold my hand make my heart racing and my stomach hurt.What is this feeling?

"She never did that...but you...she do"I remembered what Ryujin said to me that make me more anxious.

Why I only feel it toward her....what is this feeling actually?