Chapter 29

Winter POV

After finished watching the movie,I drove to the house that I bought for us near my parent's mansion.In the same time,I want to be alert with everything since someone is targeting Karina and me...I am still not sure.

"Winter?"Karina called out my name as I turn my head to her.

"Mmm?"

"Actually...I was thinking about a vacation with our friends this week...how do you say about it?"

"Where do you want to have it?"

"Since I love natural...how about hiking?"

I was thinking for a moment and say to her

"Well,I will try to find the best place for it...Saturday would be fine right?"

"Yup!hehe thank you baby~~"she said while caressing my cheek.

I pulled up the handbreak as we arrived at our house.

"We are here"I said and open the door for her.

She then look at the house with a suprised look as she wondering in awe.

"This is a big villa Winter!!"she said as I just smiling.

"How can you have that amount money to bought this big villa while you still a student?"she asked as I just shrugged.

"I will work with my parents soon so...it is not a problem...I can pay back the money"I said and took her hand as we walk around the villa.It is still empty since the furniture hasn't arrived.

"Well it is amazing....thank you so much"she said while giving me a back hug.

"I will have some talk with Soobin first...you can look around...I will wait at the outside okay?"I said as she nodded and continue to look around.

I went outside and called Soobin's number.He picked up in a few seconds.

"Hello?"

"Are you still sleeeping dummy?"I said as he groaned.

"My head hurt man....I have a hangover last night...some random girl from our school asked me to go out with them...they are beautiful as fuck"he said with a raspy voice.

I just can shook my head and say

"Meet me at the bar later...I have something to talk to you"

"Aish....alright alright...see you at 3pm..I want to have some sleep again...bye!"he hung up as I keep my phone.

After a few minutes,I saw Karina come outside as we ready to went home.It is 2 pm now as I sent her safely at home.

"Drive safely...see you tomorrow...I love you"she said as she kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I pointed on my lips.

"Kiss me on here too"

She giggled as she give me a quick kiss on the lips.Before she pulled out,I locked the car's door and pinned her on the seat.

"W-Winter"

I didn't say anything but kissed her gently as my hand still holding her neck.She put her arm around my hips as we started to drown in the kisses.Slowly the kisses turn in an intense move like the other day.Her small moans make me turn on more.Not in the car.

Ring Ring Ring

Suddenly my phone ring as we both startled.I pick up as Soobin voice is on the line.

"Yahhh where are you idiot???I am waiting like a shit here"

"Wait wait...I will come...give me a minute"I said and hang up.I looked at Karina who is blushing so hard while I am still on top of her.I then quickly back to my seat and open the door for her.

"Next time would be fine right?"I said while smirking at her.

She just giggled and slap my arm gently.

"You better hurry up...Soobin is waiting"

I nodded as she get out from the car.

"I love you"I said as she smiling widely.I drove away from her house to the bar.As soon as I arrived,I went inside and saw Soobin with some girls around him.

"This guy is so..."I said while shaking my head.

"Oh here you are Winter...excuse me ladies...I will talk to you guys later"he said and went to me.I ordered some drinks as he look at me.

"What is the thing now buddy?"he asked as he took a shot from his tequila.

"I want you to find someone..."

"Huh?more details please"

I then explained to him what happened this morning with the weird called and text.

"Mmm...that is weird...well send me the guy number...I will try to find him"he said while taking a look at his phone.

"We can't called him a guy yet...since the person can use a fake voice"I said and drink my wine.He agreed while nodding.

"It is okay...I will take a look at it...oh yeah...do you know what happened to Karina's stalker?she might be the person"

"I don't think so...from what I heard...she already moved out from our school...plus I am sure the person is from our school..."

"Alright!I will find the person...but first let's take a shot bud!!"he then drink again as I just chuckled.