Part 37

Karina POV

Dang!!

I wake up as soon as I heard a noise of metal droping on the ground.

My head so hurt to the bone.I can see my blood running from my head very fast.I try to get up but I awared that my hand is tied up same goes to my leg.

Oh god this is not good.

I try to get myself together and look around the room.It is not too small but made of wood.I think I know where I am.

I look at the metal stick on the ground not far from me as I try to take it.

Suddenly a heavy footstep coming to my direction as I become panic.The person slowly open the door revealing so called kidnapper.

Not a suprise

Yeonjun.

"You wake up already princess?how was your head?still hurt?"

He walked to my direction as he touch my head.I turned away without looking at his face.

I heard a sigh on his voice.He put some cream on my head and wrap it with bandage.

"I had no other choice...you know that right?"he said it and continue to treat my wound on my arm.

"What choice Yeonjun??...you know I will never love you right??"I fight but shut just a second after he glared at me.I can see his anger start to build up.

He take a deep breath and smiled at me.

If only I can tell how creepy he is right now.

"Then...why don't you try to honey?"he touch my hand as I pissed it away.

"Don't you dare...to touch me"I spitted out as he start to laugh like a maniac.

"HAHAHAHA...you?you threatened me?how amazing you are"

He then pull something out from his pocket and point me a sharp knife.

"Oh dear...I adore how brave you are BUT....if I was you...I will be afraid at this very moment of my life"

He continue to laugh as my tear start to build up.

"You're crazy Yeonjun....how could you do this to someone you love!!???-"

"Shut up!!!!you!!did you ever care???ofcourse you didn't..."he shouted enough to make the situation become more tense.

"When I myself....try my best to be a good person...you rejected me just like that...without giving any chance....atleast...but I didn't make it a big deal...I forgive you..."

He take a second and continue

"When that girl comes into your life....you just become someone else...who is not you...I just want to be hear...I need to be love also by someone I cared the most!!!!but you freak out...you...you run away from me...if you just know me...and just be there for me...it wouldn't be like this...I didn't ask for more than be my friend"

He burst into tears as he kneeling on the ground.

I didn't realise that he is this broken.Yes,it is true.I ran away from him...when he needs me the most at the very lowers part of his life.But the thing is I never aware of his problem.He seems to be a perfect boy of our school.Didn't look like having any mental problems.This is kinda heartbroken things ever.

"Yeonjun...."I called him out as I try to pat his head.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know..."

Bang!!!

Both of us turn our head on the door revealing Winter who is out of breath.

"There you are...."

He get up as he took out his knife.

"Oh you came finally"

"Both of you stop!!!"I shout as they turn to look at me.

"Please don't do this Yeonjun....Winter don't hurt him"

Winter chuckles as she lean on the door.

"Too late freak...the police is here"

Winter spitted out but suddenly I felt someone putting a sharp things on my neck.

"Y-Yeonjun?"I called out for him but he is totally like a crazy person right now.

"H-hey put that down!!!"Winter shout as she getting near to us.

I signal Winter to not go near me but

You know Winter

Without even a second,Yeonjun stab the knife into Winter's arm as he run away from the house.

"Winter!!"

I hold her as she groaned because of the pain.

"Are you alright?!!"