Chapter 40

Winter POV

After 2 weeks in hell finally,I have been confirmed to discharge tomorrow.I missed my life outside there.I saw my mom and dad start to pack my things.I stared at the flower next to me.The red rose that Karina's  dad gave me.

"Daddy?"I called out for my dad.

"Yes Jeongie?"

"Can you...bring that flower too?and change the water"

He take a glance and nodded.

"Sure dear"

I never planned anything yet.Just thought that Soobin texted me Ryujin,Yeji and himself will wait for me at the way out.I missed them though.

After taking shower in this room for the last time,I get myself ready and went out after that.I saw my mom waiting for me while my father help with the discharge thingy at the counter.

I lean my back on the wall as I look at my phone.

"Don't you wanna to see her?"asked my mom.

"I don't know the right time yet mom"

She laugh and hold my hand.

"You see...we want to invite Karina and her parents tonight for dinner...how would you think?"

"But mom...I am not ready...to see her you know..."

"So you gonna run away from her all of the time?"

I frozed.

My mom has the point.

I avoid her.The reason?

I don't know.

Honestly.

Is it because I failed to protect her?

Or is it because I am loser?

Oh man I really have no idea.

"Alright mom...I get it"I said surrender.

"That's my babygirl...when we arrived home,you should get some rest okay?"

I just nodded.Thinking of many posibility how am I gonna face Karina.

Arghh

I take a nap after finished pack out my stuff.Oh my I miss this fluffy bed.

"Minjeong!!"

I heard my mom's voice calling me from the kitchen.

"Yes mommy?"

"Your friends is here"

I quickly run to the living room and saw Soobin holding a chocolate box as Ryujin and Yeji smilling at me.

"Ayy buddy I missed you so much!!!"

Soobin hug me as soon as he saw me.

"Hey slowly man..it hurts"I grinned as he let go of me.

"Oh my I am so sorry bud"

I laughed as Yeji give me a flower.

"Thank you Yeji"I said and take the flower.

I invited them to my room as we talk for the rest of the day.

I told them I will have a dinner with Karina and her parents.They seem to be thinking about what will happen also because it is kinda tense and awkward between me and Karina.The reason?

Nah I don't know also...don't ask me.

Finally it is 7.30 pm.

I look at my closet trying to find my best clothes.Hey Winter,it just a dinner.Not a fashion show.

"Argh this is bullshit"

I pick a plain black shirt and a blue jean.After finished get myself ready,I went downstair and wait at the sofa.I saw my dad talking at the phone as my mom help with the foods.

Ring ringg!!

The door bell ringing as I sense the upcoming guest.

Ding ding ding

Bingo

"Welcome Mr.Yoo and Mrs.Yoo!!please please come in...Karina come in dear"

My mom and dad welcome the guest as I still standing here.Froze.I look at Karina as she lock er eyes on me.Oh my god.Beautiful angel.

"Hi"she said standing at the front of me.Still I,didn't realise how quick she was here.

"Uhm..hey"I lagged.

Arghh what is that Winter?

She smiled a little.

"H-have a seat please"I pulled out the chair as she sit on it.

"Thank you"

I smiled and sit next to her.We all having the dinner as it planned.Everyone was so happy especially our parents.But guest what,the tense between me and Karina become more....tight.

After the dinner,our parents leave us as their went to my dad private room to have a drink.

"Urm...do you want to...walk...around?"I lagged again but worst.

She chuckle as she nodded.I bring her to the garden as we walk side by side.We didn't talk.I looked around minding my own business.

"I missed you"she stop walking.

I looked at her as I sigh.

I walk to her and kisses her with all my heart.

Oh god I miss this lips.

I pulled out and say

I missed you too...and I want you to know I always and forever will love you"

As the moon and star become our witness of love,we enjoy the night together with all the urge of happiness....

So actually this is the last chapter of  Season of Winter....I will think about making the epilogue or not...thank you for supporting this book...writing about Winrina love story is so fun!and knowing that you guys enjoy it makes me feel so happy!!...last but not least may we meet again~

Sincerely,
Your authornim-RB