Chapter 30

Winter POV

Weekend has already come for the vacation that we already planned.As we use a very big car enough for all of us to sit in it.Lia,Yeji and Karina sit at the back while Ryujin sit at the middle alone with Soobin and me at the front.Soobin drve us to the hiking place and we decided to stay for a 3 days 2 nights at there.Since the owner of hiking palce is my mom's friend,we got a very low price of the luxury package.

"Winter,why don't we have a party tonight?drinking at the pool....and much more important things...girls~"Soobin said as he grinning like a pervert,knowing that he would be wake up in the a girl's room early in the morning.

"Well,you can do what you think alone because Ryujin and me is not possible to do that"I said while looking at Ryujin.

"Mmm...it is not too accurate actually....cuz I can drink with Soobin around the beautiful girls"she said as Soobin giving her a high five.I just can shook my head.A few seconds later I heeard she groaned because Yeji gave her a perfect punch on the head.

"You do that,we are over"said Yeji in a cold tone.Sometimes she can be so scary that can killed someone with her stares.

"A-ahaha relax dear...i-it is a joke right Soobin?"said Ryujin with a trembling voice as Soobin jusr can nodded.

"Y-Yeji sshi....I am driving so it is not save for us if..urm..a fight is going on here"he said while looking at her on the side mirror.Yeji then went to her sit back as Ryujin mumble

"Thanks man"

"Not a problem jinnie"

I just chuckled with their funny action as I take my phone and text Karina at the back.Since it is a big car,she rarely can hear my voice so texting her is the right option.

Karina my love
"i missed you"10.20am

She then replied after I sent the message.

"Pftt it is just a 1 hour journey...can't help with it hmm?"

"Of course...I want to sleep with you at the back"

"Don't be childish...we will arrived soon so you can be with me after that"

"Well...be with you on the bed sounds much better right :)?"

"You pervert...enough...I will ended this texts..I want to have some sleep"

"Well...have a great nap then"

"Sure...you also...have some enough rest"

I smiled as I keep my phone and looked outside the window.

"Winter"Soobin called out my name as I look at him.

"What?"

"Actually...I found someone that seems suspicious that likely to sent you the texts and called"

"Who?"

"Remember Karina's classmate?....I think we shouldn't messed with him last time...he is so influential person...his grandfather owned the school...that is why he got so many chance to entered the basketball competition"

"Plus...I noticed that he still following Karina and stalk her instagram based on what his friends told me...since I have a basketball friend,he updated me about him"

"What was his name again?"I asked him as he say

"Choi Yeonjun"

Oh that guy

"But why we must be afraid of him?"

"Stupid...he is rich...popular....everything about him is just you know...perfect...one more...I heard that he slept with a lot girls in our school...but his grandfather covered him by bribing them with money"

"And he was rejected for the first time which is by Karina...maybe that is why he want to make you scared"

"Mmmm...what should we do then?"I said to him.

"For now...let just hope he doesn't followed us...we will think after this okay?don't worry...you have me and the others...we will try to protect you along with Karina"

"Pfft..I am not afraid dumb...it just Karina's safety that I am afraid of...last time when I knocked him down,he look so stupid...that is why I said he is strong just because of his money and the people around him"

Soobin nodded while saying

"You're right...well for now...let just enjoy the party~"

I just smiled but deep down there

I know something bad will happen.