Part 36

Winter POV

"Soobin come on!hurry up!!"I called out for him to take my picture.He ignored me and continue to take the picture of the old house.

"Alright this is out of the line"

I walk to him as I swing a big punch on his head.He groaned in pain as he rub the top of his head.I didn't mind after getting his dead glared as I point to his camera.

"Take a picture of me and we are fine"I make a deal with him as he sigh.

"Winter come on...why are you so in hurry?we should enjoy this chance of getting a nice thousand picture"he point out every inch of the surrounding.

"I can't leave Karina all alone out there....after all I should be the one with her at this very moment"

Soobin put his hand up and he start to take my picture.While making some effort to choose which photo is the best,suddenly I feel some rush chill running through my vein.

"ARGHHH!!!"

The sounds of two womans screaming caught our attention.It comes from our vehicle spot.

Oh shit

I didn't wait and start running as fast as I can to Karina and Yeji who is in the car.I can hear Soobin,Ryujin and Lia running with me as our breath become hard to control.

I shouldn't leave her

I know I shouldn't

But I did

As my foot step on the spot where we parked our car,I saw Yeji lying on the grass with her head bleeding....pretty bad.

"Oh shit!"I quickly catch her who looks like nearly to faint.

"Yeji are you alright?can you hear me?"I question her who is blankly know anything.

"K-Karina....a guy...take her...away to that...house...."as soon as she said that, I heard nothing other than her face buried onto my chest.

"Oh my god Yeji!!!"I heard Ryujin scream as she pick Yeji from my hold.Her blood covers all my shirt that make me look like a serial killer.

"Bring her quickly to the hospital! I will go find Karina in that house"

Before I could start running,Soobin hold my arm as he said

"I will go with you"

I have no choice other than agree.I can't go alone by myself.

"You two don't forget to call the police and get us some help okay?"

They nodded as Soobin and I start running as fast as lighting.

Hold on a sec Karina

I will be there

Just hold on for me

It didn't take us 15 minutes to arrived here.We both try to catch some air as we running out of breath.

"W-Winter....what are we gonna do now?"

I look at the house as I keep thinking.

"That motherfucker knew we're here"

It take me a second why would it be Karina.

"That person want me....only me"I pointed out and look at him.

"Oh I don't like this idea..."He start to panic

Me too Soobin....me too