Chapter 11

Winter POV

As I finished bathed,I went out from the bathroom and look at Karina who is still sitting on the bed.

"Don't you wanna take a bath?we would make some activity later"I said to her.

"Oh yeah I will bath now"she then took her towel and went inside the bathroom.I shrug and turn on the television.

20 minutes later

"Winter,can I see Ningning and Giselle first?"Karina said as she drying her hair that are wet.I look at her and she is totally attractive by doing that.

"Winter?"

"Huh?oh...yeah but don't be late...you have 10 minutes...I will go first...see you at the beach"I said and went out from our room.

I touch my chest and I can feel my heartbeat is getting faster.

Fuhh get yourself together Winter!

I then went to the beach and saw Soobin at there with some students.

"Hey hey there!come here help me"Soobin said as I went to him.

"What is our activity this evening?"I asked him.

"Nothing much...just setting up the place for bbq tonight and I will some little guidance also"

I nodded as I help him with setting the firewood.

"Oh yeah where is Karina?"he asked me.

"She went to her friends room that come today"

He then make the "ooo" sounds.

"Hey there gayss"I looked up and saw Ryujin and Yeji coming toward us.

"Having a great time together huh?"Soobin said as he looked at both of them.

"Thanks to me,your girl wouldn't sleep with other people"added him more while teasing them.

Yeji just laughed while Ryujin chased him with a branch around the beach.I just shook my head as Yeji sit next to me.

"It is magical that two of you got the same room with each other"said her while looking at me.I play with the sand and say

"It just by chance...."

"Winter....don't hide it...I have known you for 5 years...Soobin and Ryujin also can see that you have something with that girl..."she continued.

I just keep quiet and stared at the beach.I can't deny what Yeji just said earlier.I awared that I feel something when I am with her.But all I can say for now is,I still need time to confirmed this feeling.The feeling between attraction....or love.

"I still need time"I said to her.

She smiled and pat my shoulder.

"I understand"

"Yah!!!Choi Soobin!!!"I heard Ryujin screamed when Soobin come to hide behind Yeji.

"Y-Yeji help m-me"Soobin said while breathing hardly like someone who need a respiratory assistance.

"Ryujin...stop it..look at him...remember he helped both of us?"Yeji said while looking at Ryujin who is rolling her eyes.She sit on the sand while taking a deep breath.

"I will let you go this time"said her and drink some water.

They look like clowns everytime but because of them,I knew what is real friends meaning.

"Oh hi Karina!"said Yeji who is looking at Karina with her friends.

"Hi everyone,oh yah this is my friends Ningning and Giselle"she introduced her friends to us.