Chapter 2

Karina POV

School Field

I wait for almost 15 minutes at the school field but still the person who called *secret admirer doesn't appeared.

"Waste my time.I should go"I packed my things and ready to leave but someone holding my shoulder.I turned around and saw a girl.

"Uhm...yes?what can I help you?"

"I am your secret admirer.Yuna"the girl then smiled at me.She is beautiful,tall,white and cute...but I don't know who is she.

"Ahh thank you Yuna.But....why do yoy want to meet me?"

"Well....I have a crush on you for a long time Karina....so I think this is the right time to tell you"she said and come closer to me.I then step back and said

"W-well I-"

"Karina!!!"I heard Yeonjun's voice and saw him waving at me.I then turn my head to her

"I-I have to go..bye!"before I could leave she said

"I will make sure that you will be mine"I the run as fast as I can to Yeonjun.

"Lets get out from here"I pulled him and we get in his car.

The next day

"She is totally a psycho unnie!"Ningning said when I told them what happened yesterday.Luckily Yeonjun is there at the time.

"Any idea for me to get away from her?I saw her this morning at my locker.It creep me out"I said while knocking my head on the desk.

"Well.I have an idea"Giselle said and I look at her seeking for the idea.

"Yeonjun"she said.

"Huh?"

"How?"Ningning said.

"Remember you haven't turned him down right?you can use this situation.Tell him that you are agree to dated him"

"Are you crazy??how can I love someone that I don't have feeling to"I said knowing that I will be haunted by a psycho girl.

"Listen first,after she knew that you dated him,of course she will leave you alone after that....and you can tell Yeonjun to break up"Giselle said proudly because of her idea.

"I don't think so Giselle...I don't want to break someone's heart by using them.I just can't"I said.

"Hmmm I got a better idea!"Ningning said while raising her hand.

Giselle and I give her the look "what is it?"

"Before I told you....treat me our lunch for today"she said while smiling like a kid.I just shake my head while Giselle smile and look back at her laptop.

"Make sure it worth my money"I said and get up from my chair.

"Let's go"Three of us then heading to the door when I saw Yeonjun waiting for me.

"Karina"He said while smiling.I kinda creep out also because of him.There is a lot of guy asking me out actually but none of them success to take my heart.

"Did you already have the answer?I already wait for almost 1 week"He said and try to touch my arm.

"Hey don't do that man"Giselle said and keep me close to them.

"I'm sorry hehe...it is a habit...so your answer?"

"Yeonjun...actually I don't think I am the right person for you...I mean I still haven't know the actual feeling of love and...I am not ready yet"I said trying to tell him the truth.

"So I don't have a chance?"he said and I noticed he is grasping his hand.

"I'm sorry"I said and pulled Giselle and Ningning to the hallway.

"Wow that is the 20th time you rejected all of the guys that confessed to you right?"Ningning said while teasing me.

"25th"I said.They just laughed and I shaked my head.

"Karina look!at your locker"Giselle said.I then turned my head to my locker.

"What the...."my locker is full by letter and chocolate boxes.I then took them and put it at the side of the wall.

"YN?"Ningning said and pointed at my locker.

"It is her.She did all of this"I said.

"Don't worry unnie we will protect you"Giselle said and I just nodded and smile a little.

"So what is your idea?"I said while biting my sandwich.

"Okay...how about you find someone...to be your fake lover?that are willing to be used...so you won't feel bad about it"Ningning said while eating her salad.

"I think it is a good idea unnie...and since the Yuna girl is getting more crazy over you"Giselle said.

"But the problem is....where can I find the person?"I said.

Both of them start to think while I?

I don't know either....why should I involved with the girl

"Got it!"Giselle said why taking out her phone.

"What is it?"

"Remember the school festival that would be held this sunday?I think we can find someone that seems good enough for Karina unnie"she said while grinning proudly.

"It sounds better unnie...this is the only way we could make her stop following you"Ningning said after she finished her salad.I just nodded as an agreement.

"Oh look look what I found!"Giselle said while showing us her phone.

"Her instagram?"I said.

"Yup,she said in her Q&A that if she loves someone but the person have a lover...she will let the person go"

"She said more that she is not straight and she loves girl.And she also mentioned something...wait"Giselle then try to read it but seems shocked.

"What is it?"I said.

"She said I only let go of the person that I like if she dated a girl...."

I choked my own saliva hearing that.Ningning then take Giselle phone and read it.

"She is totally insane..."Ningning said and look at me

"Uhm a girl would be fine right unnie?"Ningning said while encouraging me.

"But I am straight guys"I said totally lost of idea.

"It is just pretending unnie....after she knows that you dated a girl you can stop this thing...come on this is the only way"Giselle said while patting my shoulder.

"Alright....lets get this thing on Sunday...I have to go to the cheerleader rooms...Ms.Yeri needs me"I said and waved at them.