Chapter 33

Winter POV

As I looked at Karina who is likely to be drunk,I tried to figured out the cause of her sudden swing moods.

Ahah!

Jealous

Aish I totally forgot about that...but I didn't crossed the line tho...I just play a random game with my friend.

"Winter buddy!!~truth or dare?"said Ryujin in a drunk tone.All of them look like a totally drunk freak except for Lia who is still calm as she drink her wine.

"Erm...truth"I said as Ryujin wiggle her eyebrows.

"Who is the person you wanna fuck-"Yeji then shut her mouth and say

"Aish!!sorry Winter...she always like this when she drunk...all the things she said is totally rubish...yahh why did you ask Winter that???"she said while looking at Ryujin who is soon to be fainted.

"I feel so hurt on my head-"she didn't finished her word after that and collapsed.

Yeji looked at us as I signal her to bring she in the hotel's room.Yeji then nodded and asked Soobin to help her with Ryujin.

"We will be back"

They then left only Karina and Lia with me.The situation become a little bit awkward because none of us is talking.

"Erm...wanna continue the game?"I asked as I looked at both of them.Karina just rolled her eyes as she drink her wine more.

This girl will throw out if she keeps drinking like that.

"Sure"said Lia who is playing with the pool's water.I wish someone can be calm like her.But I can't complain....I have to accept and love with all of my heart.

"Karina..."I said and looked at her.

Shit

The lips and that eyes

She looks so hot when she is drunk

I gulped and continue

"Truth or dare?"

She stared at me but didn't say anything.

After a few seconds,she chuckled and say

"Dare"

"Well...tell one person at here something you really wanted to say"

"Okay"she then get up as she walked to the crowded place next to us that contain a lot of guys who is dancing with the loud music.

"What the heck is she doing??"I said as Lia chuckled and slapped my arm.

"She gonna say it to one of the guy...you can see that for clear...aigoo you did a mistake again minjeongie"said Lia and drink her wine.

Hell no

I get up and followed her as fast as I can.

I tried to find her sight with a lot of struggle because of the crowded enviroment.

"Where did this girl go??"I looked around and finally spot her with a guy.Wait,

I knew him

Don't tell me

The person that I see now

Is Choi Yeonjun

I felt my blood started to boiled as I went to their direction.He is talking to Karina as she just smiling.

Smiling?

What the heck

I then punched him right on the face as he fell on the ground.

"Winter!"I felt Karina holding my arm as I looked at her with an anger face.I didn't say anything but continue to finished him until Soobin arrived and stopped me.

"Hey!hey! Enough Winter stop this!!"he said as he pulled me away from him.

All of the people in this party started to focus on us.I still looked at Yeonjun who is lying on the ground.

"You are lucky this time bastard...don't you ever dare to look or touch my girl"I said as he glared at me.

I then pulled myself away from Soobin as I looked at Karina.

I took her hand as I went away from this all clowns.I heard Soobin called out for my name but I just ignored it.

"W-Winter you hold my hand to hard! It is hurt!"Karina said but I didn't care because right now...my body is been control by anger and jealousy.

As we arrived at our room, I slammed the door and locked it.I turned to look at Karina who is looking scared because of my action.

"Why did you talked to that jerk?"I asked her as she looked at me.

"Who is the jerk right now??Yeojun or you??"she said while crossing her arm.

Don't challenge me girl.I went to her as she slowly step back until her back touched the wall.I then whispered in her ear

"Don't test me dear...you don't know what is his intend to do...plus I tried to protect you"I said but I heard her chuckled.

"You?protect me??haha you are funny...that is what you called protect?playing stupid games with your so called childhood friend?"

"Don't be jealous over a small thing Karina...please...be matured"

She then pushed me away as she looked at me.

"You....did you tried to be matured also?punched over someone with a blur reason is matured??"

We then keep quiet for awhile as I took my breath out.

Fuck this is hard

"If you can't with me Winter...stop....you don't need to be with someone you think is a burden to you"she said about to get out from the room but I stopped her.

"Maybe you think I am totally a jerk...but you are not wrong tho...and still this jerk can't afford to loss you again"I then pinned her on the door.

"I will proved it...tonight"

Okay now,for your information,I will do a slightly smut because.....I am not good at smut😌so...see you guys later✌🏻