Chapter 9

Karina POV

After using some slight makeup and perfume,I went down to the kitchen and pick my breakfast.

"Will she pick up for you today?"my mom asked me as she sit eating her bread.I nodded and look at my phone.

"Can I have her as my daughter in-law?"she look at me with a teasing face.

I chocked my bread and look at her

"Mom!"I said as she laugh

"Why are shocked Karina?"I heard my  dad voice as he sit at infront of me.

"No,she is just my friend"I said and text Ningning

"You guys dont have to wait for me...Winter will pick me up"

"Aww okay...see you later unnie🙂"

I heard someone's car at the outside and I quickly take my bag.I bit a goodbye to my parents and kissed them.I went outside and saw Winter leaning on her car while looking at her phone.

Lets prank her HAHAHA

I walk carefully without making any sounds and went to her back.Before I could suprise her,she then turn around and grip my hip.She pinned me on her car and said

"What a great way to say goodmorning"

"W-Winter let m-me go"I said because of they way she pinned me.

She let me go and enter the car while I still standing here blushing so hard.

"Get in or I left you"

I then quickly enter the car and look at her

"Why did you do that?"

She didn't answered me but drove away to school.We didn't talk in the car until we arrived at school.

"Don't forget about the musical club later.There will be a meeting at 2pm"Winter said as she pick her things and look at me

"Ask your friends to accompany you while waiting for me later"

"I think I would be back with them because I have a cheerleader pratice later.I would be late"I said as I look at her.

"I will wait for you then"

"Really?you will wait?"

She nodded and get out from the car.I can see that all of the student is looking at us.More like gossiping.

"Don't mind them.I will go first"she said and left to her classroom.I don't know why but when she left me,I feel kinda sad somehow.

Get yourself together Karina!

I then saw Giselle and Ningning waving at me.I went to them as they walk with me to my locker.

"Well well well looks like you guys is getting along huh?"Ningning said and tease me.

I rolled my eyes and said

"It just an acting things guys.So that Yuna girl stop bothering me.Look its been 2 days she didn't send me anything.It is working!"I said proudly while the two just shaking their head.

"Be careful with what you said unnie.Who knows it would turn out you have feelings for her"Giselle said while looking at me seriously.

"Pfft HAHAHA you guys are funny!"I said and walk away to the class as they shrugged and followed me.

Winter POV

I sit at my usual place and open my phone.I saw Soobin,Ryujin and Yeji coming to my direction.