Chapter 21

Karina POV

While we are having a little chit chat in the car,Winter keep telling me that her parents have waited for this moment in a long time.

"What do you mean by that huh?"I giggled at Winter who is still saying that her parents would attack me with a lot of questions.

"Well like what I said...I never bring anyone to my house like...I just don't"said Winter.

"Even Soobin,Yeji and Ryujin?"

"Yup...they knew my parents but I never intend to bring them to my house..."added her while taking a quick glance at me.

"And what is the reason of that?"

"I will let someone met my parents...if the person will be the part of our family only"

Winter then took my hand and hold it tightly.

"You are willing to do that for me right?"

She look at me with a full hope in her eyes.

I then put my other hand on top of hers and caress it

"My pleasure"

She smiled widely as we hold hand until we arrived at her home.

I then saw some guards stop us as Winter talk to them.They then let us continue our ways.

"Why did they stop us tho?and where is your home?"I said as I keep looking around.

"You will know soon baby"she then grinned as I start to feel my cheek burning.I slap her arm slightly as she only laugh.

When we keep going futher,I slowly saw a big mansion infront of my eyes.
I look at Winter as I said

"Don't tell me this is your...."

"Well...it is my house"she said while parking her car.

"This is not a house but a big mansion!!"I said as I keep looking around.

There is some maids that I guess waiting for Winter at the front door.The beautiful fountain that seems to be the main attraction of this mansion get my full attention.

"You will see more interesting things when we get in there...let's go?"Winter said as she open the door for me.

"Winter how....you are a daughter of rich people??"I asked as she just chuckled.All of the maid bowed when we walk to enter the mansion.

"Comfort yourself okay?don't worry...my parents is cool"said Winter who is now calling her parents.

I take a deep breath as I keep telling myself to calm down.

Alright Karina

You can do this

Arghh!!

Why I didn't ask her about her family??

"Karina?"

I heard Winter voice as I saw two older figure around 50 like that standing at infront of me.

Winter went to my side and say

"This is my parents....mom dad...this is Karina"she said and I quickly bowed at them.

"Don't be scared to us darling hahaha Winter told us everything about you...and I guess you are even prettier than what she said."her mom then went to my side and took my hand.

"Let's have a dinner?the foods already there"

I nodded and smile sweetly at them as her father said

"You have a great taste minjeongie...she is so beautiful like an angel...good job my daughter"her father then patted her head as she just  scratch her neck while grinned.

I look down as I feel my face getting hotter because of what her father said.

"Honey look what you just did,our daughter in-law is blushing badly!"they then laugh as I keep blushing more and more.

But why her father called her minjeongie?

Is that her special name or what?

"Hey,let's go?"Winter took my hand as I just nodded.

The dinner went very well as I really felt her parents love my presence.We talk about so many things as I get to know Winter much more.

Her parents also said that I have change Winter to someone she never been.

After dinner,Winter then said to me

"Wanna watch the other suprises?"she said and let out her hand as I took it.

"Lead the way please"

She smiled and bring me to the other side of mansion with her parents permission.

"Where are we gonna go?"I said to her as she just replied

"You will know"

We then arrived at a big pool with some LED light.The views at the night with snow that falling down really make she shocked by the beauty.

"Wahh...."

"You like it?"she ask me while caressing my hand.

"Love it so much"I said and enjoyed the night views.

"Karina..."

"Mmm"I said and look at her.

Both of us stand right infront each other while our hand is still together.

Winter looked at my eyes as I did it also.She took a deep breath and said

"Be my girlfriend?"