Chapter 4

Karina POV

"Where is she?"I look around the musical club and suddenly I bumped into someone.I can't balance myself because bumping the person from the back.I think I am gonna fall.

RIP Karina

I then closed my eyes but suddenly I felt some hand that caught me from falling.I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is her.She still hug me and our face are so close....so close that if she move a little bit..our lips will met.

"Get up and stand"she said.

That is the first thing that she said to me.Like what?

I then come to the reality and quickly stand properly with her little help.She still look at me into the eyes.Her eyes is so pretty thst anyone could drown into it just for a second.We looked at each other for a minute and she started to talk

"Can you move?you are blocking our way"

"I-uhm...I a-actually-"

She then walked away with her friends.One is short hair and one with sharp eyes.

"Winter wait!"

She ignored me and keep walking.Like what?

Don't be rude toward me girl

"Hey you arrogant girl!!"she then stop and turned around to me.

Wait what did you just said Karina?Omg you are so done.

She walk toward me slowly and reach infront of me.Moving her face close to mine make me step back a little.

"Leave me alone or I will kiss you right at that strawberry lips"she said and leave me speechless.

What is that?

"Unnie your fine?"Giselle said while trying to take some air because of running.

"What did she said?and why are you blushing so hard??"Ningning said toward me while gently slap my face.

"H-huh I-I"

After school

Starbuck store

Karina POV

"She really said that??!"Ningning said while closing her mouth.I just nodded because I lost my whole energy from running almost the whole school just for a jerk like her.

"Did you told her your main reason to see her unnie?"Giselles asked me while sipping her coffee.

"No I didn't because how could I told her when she makes me feel so urghh!!"I said and close my eyes.

I heard them giggle and I raised my eyebrows.

"I think you fall for her" both of them laugh as fuck.

"Yeah yeah that is funny"

"Well I have an idea for you to see her again unnie"Ningning said.

"What is it?"Giselle and I said at the same time.

"Remember that she is in the musical club?they will make an audition tomorrow for a new member club.Why don't you join it and try to steal her attention unnie?"

"But I am the cheerleader club secretary...how am I suppose to join the club?"I said

"Well it is just a regular member...after you got her attention and if she agreed,you can step out from it"

I then take a time to think again.

"Wait I don't know how to play musical instrument"

Both of them look at each other then shook their head.

"Well let's just...think about that later"Giselle said.

I just nodded and continue to eat my cake.

The next day

Musical club room

"Unnie,are you okay?"Ningning said to me while holding my arm.I just nodded and show my smile.

"Look,in Winter's fanpage they just post that she will be one of the judge.This is your change unnie"Giselle said while looking at me.

"Don't worry guys I will not lose to someone like her.I will do my best to make her agree.And don't worry I will repay for all of the helps that you guyd did for me"

"Aww don't worry about that unnie.You are our sister, we are will to help you"Ningning said while hugging me.Giselle then nodded and smile at me.I feel so lucky to have them.

"I have to go now.They already start filling the form.Bye-bye guys"

"Good luck unnie!"

"Do your best fighting!"

I then waved at them and start to fill the form.

In the musical club room

"So there is 20 of you that filled the form and qualified out of...80??!"the boy infront of us then take a look one more time at the paper in his hand.

"Why there is a lot of student who want to join our club?"he said enough for us to hear.He then clear his throat and continue

"Well,did all of you guys want to join this club because of her?"he then point her finger to...Winter.She is sitting at the left side at the back.All of the student start to whisper especially the girls.

"Omg she is so stunning!"

"I hope I can be her girlfriend omg"

"She is so cool...I want to taste that attractive lips"

All of the whisper start to entered my ear.I just rolled my eyes and take a quick glance at her at the back.When I turned my face,I caught that she is looking at my direction with her cold eyes.I then quickly turn my face to the front.

Is she looking at me?

That eyes is so urghh

"Okay enough....well please be aware also that you guys have to focus on this club...other than Winter yeah...but please give each one of you a clap for passing the first audition"All of us then clapping our hands.

"Alright so my name is Soobin your musical club chief,and the handsome guitarist"he then smiled proudly because of what he said.All of the student then start to grumble.He then grinned and continue

"I just joke hehe.So let me introduce you guys the members that will guide all of you from now on."

"Alright so this is Hwang Yeji the lead guitarist.You can call her Yeji.Please give a clap."He said while clapping his hand followed by all of us.

"Nice to know all of you.Welcome newbies"she smiled.I can hear some student talk about her also.In a positive ways.

"Okay next,Shin Ryujin our drummist.Please give a clap also to her"We all clap and she just raised her hand and smiled.

"I heard that Ryujin and Yeji is dating each other"

"That is true actually,I have seen them go out so many time"

"It is okay,I still have my Winter"

I just shook my head and continue to hear what did Soobin said

"Alright so the last one is Winter...our pianist and our singer give her a clap-"

Before he could ever finish his word all of the student then cheer and clap their hands that make it look like a total crazy fanatic fans.

I looked at her and she just showed none expression.Just a cold face.

She is so cold.How could I speak to her?