Chapter 20

Karina POV

"Ehem...what just happened unnie?why I saw that early in the morning?"said Ningning who is try to annoyed me when she saw Winter caressing my hair just now.

"Why?is it bother you?"I said and rolled my eyes as she just laugh.

"Are you two official now?"said Giselle who is still playing her laptop.

"No..not yet...but I will tell her my real feeling after school.I will ask her to have dinner together.Just both of us"saying that already making me blush and felt butterflies in the stomach.

"Well...at least going to the festival that day change our unnie who is never intend to dated someone....turn to like the very cold girl"

"She is not cold anymore....Winter has change"

"Because of you"said both of them while laughing as I just shook my head.

"Oh yah,unnie have you heard about the new transfered student?she is in our class...and I heard she is Soobin's sister"said Giselle who is now looking at me.

"Yeah I know,Winter told me this morning about her...they are friends anyways...but really?she is in our class?"

Giselle nodded and show me her laptop as I looked at it

"Wow...she is really beautiful"I said as I saw her instagram.

"Yeah...but that is not the only things I wanna show to you unnie"

Giselle then scroll down and click one picture.

It is Winter....with her

Taking picture with each other while smiling.

"December 25th 2020"I said looking at the date of the picture.

"It is last year Christmas....look there are a lot of present behind them"

"Well...it just a picture...why do you want to show it to me?"

"I just curious that they seems to be so close...like Winter never been so close to anyone"

"But I just said unnie hehe...don't worry...I can saw how much Winter love you"added Giselle while smiling at me.

I just nodded and smile a little.

"I should make a quick move...before someone took my chance"I said and they nodded as we laugh together.

I don't really mind about Winter past.She told me there is nothing going on between both of them.All I have to do is believe in Winter.I will not let her go this time.Never.

After school

Musical room

Karina POV

I wait in the musical room while Winter still have a little practice with her friends.We are already good with each other and I explained to them what actually happened.

I saw Winter coming toward as I smile sweetly at her.

"Here"she gave me a banana milk as I took it like a kid who got a lot of candies.She just giggle and pat my head as I drink it.

"I need to talk to Soobin first...wait at here okay?"she said as I nodded and say

"Okay~"she then smiled and went to Soobin who is grinned at us.I think he teased her that earned smack from Winter.

I just can shook my head and smiled.

"So you already got the answer?"

I look up and saw Yeji that already sit beside me.

"Yeah...I thought I really can't live without her"I said while looking at Yeji

"Thank you so much Yeji sshi"

"It is nothing...I just did my job as a friend...I hope you would tell her the same thing she felt to you"

"I will...I already arranged the plan to tell her"

She nodded as Ryujin come to our direction and took Yeji hand.

"Hi Karina"said Ryujin while smiling

"Hye Ryujin~"I said as I giggled.

"You know what...you are getting prettier day by day...no wonder Winter never lost her eyes on you hmm"said Ryujin that earned a slap by Yeji.I broke into laugh as Ryujin keep say sorry to her.

"You better behave SHIN RYUJIN"said Yeji who is now looking at her like a dead meat.

"I am sure you don't want to see that"Winter said as she stood next to me.I jumped because of her sudden existence.

"You make me shocked Winter"I said while rubbing my chest.

She just grinned and take my hand as she put her bag on her shoulder.

"Let's have a dinner at my place"she said.

"Your house?"

"Yup"

"I will tell my parents first"

"Sure"

She then drag me out from the musical room as we go through the snow with her hand around my shoulder as I enjoy her hold.

Oh gosh

I love this feeling

Winter

I love you.