Chapter 32

Karina POV

"Truth or dare?"said Winter as she started to played the game with Lia...only both of them.

To be honest,it is a lie that I am fine with Winter playing that game with other girls...but I will try my very best to understand her.I hope she will saw how much affort I gave to her.

"You can't let that be Karina...look at her...when she became drunk later,she might cross the line...again"said Yeji as she looked at me.

"AHAHA alright Lia sshi,I dare you...to...said I LOVE YOU MINJEONGIE!"

I heard Winter said that as she put a dare to Lia.

Yeah,she is drunk already.

But,I noticed that Lia knew that it will be a bad thing if she said that,she drank the whole one shot glass of wine.

"Ceh...you have no fun..."said Winter as she drank again.

They continue to play as I can only stared at them...with a lot of mixed emotions.

"Well,the last option is...to join them"said Yeji.

"But,I don't drink..."I said.

"Mmm...I guess wine wouldn't hurt you that much...wait I will try to find the less alcoholic wine...and after that we joined them...I will asked Soobin and Ryujin to join too"

I smiled at her and say

"Thank you so much,Yeji"

"I thought Winter will learnt from the past but...she still dense as always...it is okay Karina...change her slowly"said Yeji as she went to the bar asking for the wine.

Winter POV

As I continue to play the truth and dare with Lia,I saw Soobin,Ryujin,Yeji and...

Karina?

They coming toward us as Soobin shaking his head.

"Let us join both of you too"said him.

I looked at them with a confused expression.

"Ermm...yeah...sure..."I said slowly because I feel hurt on my head...maybe becausw the impact of the wine.

"One bottle of tequila for us please!!"said Ryujin as she sit next to me along with Soobin.I saw Karina also starting to pour wine in her glass.

"I thought you didn't drink?..."I said to her as she looked at me.

"Well who knows...I will feel heaven after I drunk...don't you think Winter sshi?"she said with a insulting tone.

What is wrong with her?

Or what is wrong with me?

Ahh whatever...

We then started to play the game as Soobin called out the name.

"Jinnie...truth or dare?"asked him.

"Truth"

"Who is the most attractive person in here?"

She looks like to think for a second as she lay each of us a quick glance.

"Well...since my sight is blur a little...I don't know...maybe Lia....she looks so hot wearing that short"said Ryujin that earned so many look like death stare,shocked and dumb.

"No lies buddy"I said to her and take a shot of my wine.She gave me the look

I KnoW RIghT

Soobin then give us a glared and say

"Alright enough with you two playgirl things...Jinnie spill who is the person"

"Well let see...Karina you...truth or dare?"

I looked at her as she smirked.

"Dare"

They give the "ooo" sounds as Ryujin say

"Okay...erm..kissed one person among us"

Karina then get up with alot of confidence and went to Soobin.She bent down as kissed him on the cheek.

Fuck

I felt my whole body and blood wanna to burst out in anger right now.

I looked at Soobin who is blushing while shaking his head whispered

"I don't know anything"

I then glance at Karina who is smirking at me.

What the heck girl??

I get up and took her hand.

"Excuse us for a while guys...you can continue"I said and bring her to the corner of the pool.

"What the hell is that?"I said to her with a cold voice.

"What do you mean?"she crossed her arm as she looking at me.

"WHY.DID.YOU.KISSED.SOOBIN?"

She chuckled as she make her face closed to mine.

"I just followed your game Winter...you started it first,so let's finished the game honey"she give me a peck of kiss on the lips and went away.

Game???

"What the...."