Chapter 27

Karina POV

"Why are you keep quiet?can't answered my very simple question?"I asked her as I crossed my arm.

After a few seconds,she broke into a big laugh as she shook her head.

"HAHAHAHHA so that is the things that bother you?HAHAHA you are funny sweetie"

I looked at her with a confused face as she wipe her tears because of laughing so hard.

"Don't you think it is normal for a childhood friends to called each other with a nickname?my parents that gave me the name...it just up to you to call me either Winter or Minjeong...it just a name...nothing special...clear now baby?"she said while rising her eyebrows.

I stand right here as everything become more clear to me.

Aish Karina!!

You are so dumb!!

I looked down as I play with my fingers didn't know what to say anymore.

"Soobin,open the light"Winter said as I looked around with a suprised expression.

Oh no

Don't tell me

Everyone saw that

The room finally fill with light back as I saw her friends along with Ningning and Giselle besides them smilling teasingly to me.

But the things that make me become more suprised is,

I saw my parents at the corner...with Winter's parents.

Like,did they really need to be in here?

I become really shy at this time and glared at Winter.

"You!why did you have to let anyone saw that!!!"I said while punching her arm.

"Saw what???"she asked as she tried to avoid my punch.

"Saw we kissed!!!"I said that out loud enough for everyone to heard it.

I then realised that everyone is holding their laugh as Winter just giggled.I sighed and take a deep breathe while looking at Winter.

"We have to talk later"I said.

"Mmm..okay..for now let's just enjoy the dinner okay?I paid all of this just for you...so we eat first?"she said while taking my hand.

"Wait,so you planned all of this?"

"Yup hehe..."she said while scratching her head.I then glared at Ningning and Giselle as they looked away to avoid my look.

"Karina sweetie,can you forgive our daughter?we know she did a big mistake but she really serious with you dear..."said Winter's mom as she looking at me with her husband next to her.

I looked at my parents at the back and saw them smiling as they nodded.

"I will try to be a good partner for her auntie...I hope she will use the chance I gave to her this time very well."I said while they are smiling widely at me.

"Thank you dear...oh yah,it is not auntie anymore..it is mom and dad for us"she said while hugging me.I nodded in her hug as I feel so glad everything went good again.

Winter POV

I smiled while looking at Karina who is in my mom's hug.I then went to her parents and say

"Thank you so much mom,dad...I promised that I will never hurt her anymore"I said while they just patting my shoulder.

"Glad to hear that sweetie...we will always prayed the best for you guys"her mom say as I just smiled.

"Alright!!so can we start the dinner now?I am starving like hell"said Soobin who is patting his stomach that earned a slap by Lia.

I chuckled and tell all of the waiters to bring the foods.We having the dinner with laugh and happiness that fill the room.As my parents and Karina's parents talking to each others,they seems to be so closed although they just met.

"So you two have to be good at each other...we are so tired to help Winter all this day"said Soobin as the others just laugh.

"Winter,remember that you have to alert from now on,know your limits..."said Lia as she look at me.I nodded and say

"Copy that!"I said and they laugh again.I looked at Karina who is next to me smiling happily.I missed that smiled.That attractive strawberry lips make me want to taste it again.

"What?"she said noticed that I have been staring at her.

"I missed you"

She just giggled and slap my arm gently.I smiled and caressing her hair with all my love.

After the dinner,everyone started to leave as it is already 10pm.Since tomorrow is weekend,everyone has their own plan to do.I told Karina's parents that I will bring Karina for a date as they just nooded and said don't come home too late.

As all of them already left,I looked at Karina and took her hand.

"Let's go?"

She nodded and smiled while I open the car's door for her.I drove to the near park.As we arrived,I looked at her and say

"Wanna have some ice cream?"

"Why not?"she said while giggled as I went to buy some.

As we sitting on the bench while watching the stars,she leaned her head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her.Having the end of winter season really felt so nice.

"I have something for you"I said as she raised her head to look at me.

"What is it?"

I took out a small box from my pocket and give it to her.

"Open it"I said as she open the box.

"A ring???"she said while take out the shining ring as I take out mine also.

"After we graduated,I will marry you and make you officially mine"I said and wear her the ring.

"I love you Karina"I said as I kiss her forehead.She look at me with tears in her eyes and quickly hug me.

"I love you too Winter...I really love you"said her still hugging me.

"Moved out and live with me?I already bought a house for us."

She then looked at me with a suprised look.

"You bought a house???"she said.

"Yup...my parents already knew it...I just need your parents permission...and your answer"

"I am fine with it...but I don't know about my parents"

"It is okay...we can ask them later...oh yah...wanna watch a movie with me at the mall tomorrow?"

"Of course~"she said and lean her head on my shoulder again.

"Can I kiss you?"I said with a teasing tone.

"H-huh?"

I then held her neck as I make my face closed to her.She then put her hand on my shoulder as she closed her eyes.As my lips touched hers,we slowly make a move with a gentle yet intense kisses.The sweet taste of her lips make me addicted to it.The more I drown into it,the more I want her.

The gentle kisses slowly turn into rough when I bited her lips.She let out a small moan when I keep biting it.

"A-ah W-Winter"

I didn't care of it and continue to keep biting it until she let me in.My tongue then entered hers as I explored in satisfied.Her moans keep making me wanted her more.As both of us enjoy the kisses,we felt how our love grow more.

The best feeling ever.

Ps.The upcoming chapter might be 18+ so...if you are not comfortable...please skip hehe...and please keep a holy water with you guys..as well with me:)see you guys later on the next chapters~~

Sincerely,your authornim-R.B