Chapter 22

Karina POV

"Be my girlfriend?"said Winter as we stand right infront of the falling snow.

I look at her shining eyes hoping for me to say yes as she hold my hand gently.

"What do you think about the answer that I would tell you?"I said as I slowly pulled out my hand from her hold.She look confused for a second then say

"I don't know....but I would respect your decision if it is a no-"

I then quickly hug her as I drown in her hold and say

"Of course it is yes dummy....I love you Winter"

Finally I said it

I told her my actual feeling 

"I am sorry for keeping you waiting all this time.I am confused with my feeling too...but now I am sure...I do really love you..."

Winter looked at me as she let go of the hug.She is still holding my hips and make her face closed to mine and say

"I promised that I would love you with all my heart.Thank you for loving me Karina.Thank you so much."She said while caressing my cheek slowly as I keep drown in her hold and attractive eyes.

"No Winter...I should be the one who said that....thank you for agreed with my crazy plan to avoid my fan...I never thought it would end up like this"

"Your beautiful soul,that strawberry lips,the cat eyes...I am drown to you at the first time we met"added Winter

"The day that I bumped into you?"

"Yeah...but I just thought it is a normal feeling I felt when I saw any beautiful girls...but since that day,I start to think about you only"

"Wait...so you are loving any of the beautifu girls you see???"I said and glared at her

she scratch her head and say

"It is just adoring hehe...don't be mad kitty"she then patted my head as I just pout at her.

"I love you"she said as I smiled sweetly at her

"I love you too"

We looked at each other as the snow become our witness of love.Winter slowly make her face close to mine as I tightly grab her sweater and closed my eyes.The coldness didn't affected me at all this time because all I know is Winter making me feel so high with just one stared.I can feel her hot breath as her lips slowly getting closer to mine.She grab my neck with my hand on her hips as we nearly felt each other lips

"Winter honey,get inside,it is getting cold-"

We heard her mom talked as we quickly distant each other.I can saw her mom standing there speechless with her mouth open widely.I can saw Winter blushed either with me....or the one who is blushing more?

"Ah ahahaha urm....well sorry for bothering you guys...I don't know you two were up for something haha"

Her mom quickly enter the house as we both standing here...awkwardly.Winter then chuckled and pulled me to her again as she try to kiss me again but I insist and put my finger on her lips.

"Let's get inside?it is getting cold here...you will be sick later"I said as she let go of me while rolling her eyes.

"Let just kiss Karina come here"she said trying to kiss me again but I pushed her gently as I giggled.

"Next time okay?this is not the right time..."I said.

She groaned as I just laughed at her.

"Well then let's make a promise....if we get the right time to do it..give yourself to me"she said while smirked.

I then blushed hardly as I punch her arm.

"Yahhh!!!you pervert!!"I said and she run to enter her house while I try to catch her.

"That is it a promised!!"she screamed and hide at her mom's back.I just can shook my head along with her parents.As we keep talking,it is getting late and Winter volunteer to take me home.She drove out from her family mansion to my home.

"So you are the only child right?"I asked her as she nodded and say

"But you can be the daughter in-law in that mansion"she smirked that earned an arm slap from me.

We then arrived before midnight as we bid goodbye to each other.I then picked my bag but I heard the door have been locked.I looked at Winter and signal her to open the door.

"Don't you think this is the right time?"she said getting near to my face as I try to avoid it until my head bumped the car's window.

"W-Winter..."I said and closed my eyes as I grab my bag tightly.

Before she could make her lips on mine,I heard she chuckled and laughed after that.I then open my eyes looking at her with a confused face.

"You are funny HAHAHA...I wouldn't kiss you if you still not ready dummy"she then patted my head as I just rolled my eyes.She open the door as I get out from it.

"See you tomorrow baby"she said while I just chuckled.

"See you too"I said about to enter my house but she screamed

"That's all???"

She get out from her car and run to me.She crossed her arm as I giggled and kissed her cheek.

"Sleep well love...goodnight~"I said and quickly enter my house leaving her speechless.

I smiled all the night only thinking about her.

Winter

She is the one.