Chapter 14

Winter POV

"You guys have to help me"I said to Soobin who is on the phone.

"Aishh...alrighttt...so what do you want me to do?"he said with his sleepy voice.I guess he is still sleeping when I called him.

"Met me at the coffee shop.Tell Ryujin and Yeji also.Thanks man"I hung up before he could answer me.

I played with my pen and start to think

"Should I tell them the truth?"

I sighed and went to take a bath before I meet them.

At the Coffee Shop

"Tell us right away....I am still sleepy urghh"said Soobin while yawning.He seems to just drove here with his pajamas.

"What did you do last night?awake all the night?"asked Ryujin who is drinking her mocha.

"I watched some ball games last night"he said and take his ice latte.

"You sure you only watched that huh?"added Rujin that earned Soobin's glared.

"I am still innocence okay?"he said and look at me who is just stay quiet for all the time since we arrived.

"Back to the main reason we are here...what is the thing that you want us to help Winter?"asked him.

I take a deep breath as I look at them.

Alright Winter you can do this!

"It is about Karina"

"I think....I fall for her...."I said that and look at their reaction.

"Ooff....man"said Soobin as he turn to look at Ryujin and say

"Slap me please"

Plak!

"Ouch!Yah!!I didn't say to slap that hard!"he said while rubbing his face.

"I did my job man"Ryujin said and look at me

"Are you sure Winter?it isn't the feeling of attraction?"

"Yeah....I really felt it only with her"

They then nodded as Yeji said

"So...you want us to help with what?"

"I already planned to tell her but...there is one thing that become obstacle"

"What?"

"Her friend"

"Huh?"three of them then look at me with a confused face.

"Her parents friend's son....she need to show him our school because he is new"

"I awared that she would spend more time with him other than me...."I said while drinking my coffee.

"So that's mean...you want us to help you to get rid of that boy out of our school?"said Soobin.

"Yup!your head sometimes went to work very well Soobin-sshi"I said while patting his head.

He just pouted and we laughed.

"But how?"asked Yeji.

We then start to think as Ryujin suggest her plan

"Let's prank him"

"How?"I said.

"Hmmm...let's make him feel unwanted at the school...so he will moved out"

We all nodded as we knew what is Ryujin trying to say.