Chapter 25

Karina POV

I locked myself in my room as I broke into tears slowly.All the things in my mind right now is just Winter.Did she felt the pain as I did?

Did she really meant she can't live without me?

Or I am just her toy...when she is bored...

I cried as much as I want when I can't hold the pain anymore.It just too hurt to handle.

"Karina sweetie??are you okay??why are you crying dear?"

I heard my mom's voice calling my name from outside of my room as I slowly wipe my tears and weakly say

"I am okay mom....."

"No you are not okay...open the door Karina"she said.

I can't do anything other than just open the door as she standing right infront of me with a worry face.

"Oh my dear...."

I have to tell her everything since I need someone to talk with.My dad is still at his office since he is a policeman,so he would arrived at home a little bit late.But I am sure my mom would told him what I have said to her.

"Did you listen to her explaination?"she asked as she wipe my tears that still falling down.

I shooked my head as I say

"She didn't say anything after I said that to her....I guess she is confused...she is dump as always...didn't even want to take care of my feelings"I said while sobbing.

"Well...I think that she is not the only one who is wrong dear...you should have understand her also..she never been in any relationship before"

"Same goes to me mom...I also have never been in any relationship...but she must know her limits as someone who already have a partner...she has to take care of my feelings also mom"

"From what I see about Winter..she is a nice girl Karina...maybe she is not alert or understand more about being in relationship...so it is your duty as her partner to let her know your right...in relationship you can't always angry and blame your partner without making each other a better person...try your best to maintain your relationship without being too much emotional"said my mom as she caressing my hair.

My mom has the point.I shouldn't have to blame Winter at all cost like that.Somehow I felt guilty making Winter hurt by my words.But there is one sides of me telling that Winter have to do something also.It is not fair for me by being the one who has to apologize after she obviously the one that wrong after all...

"I think both of us need some more time mom...."

My mom just sighed and smiled a little bit and say

"It is okay dear...take your time..but make sure to clear all of your problem with her without hurting each other's feelings"said my mom while walking to the door.

"Take an enough rest...I love you dear"

"I love you too mom"

Musical Room

Winter POV

"What is that Winter?why did Karina unnie said that to you?what is wrong with you guys??"asked Ningning as she crossed her hand with Giselle by her sides.

"I...I don't know also..."I said while looking down as I felt my tears start to build again.

"It is so obvious that she is jealous Winter....aish you are so dump..."said Ryujin along with Soobin saying

"That is totally right Ryujinie...because you didn't aware about your limits with my sister which lead to your problems with Karina"said him.

"I told you don't be too closed to me like the old days Minjeong...you has a responsibility as a partner to her"said Lia as she patting my shoulder.

"I don't know she would easy to get jealous..."

"It went the same mate...like if you see her hugging or kissing with other guys..would you be happy?smiling?of course no...so please know that she is worry you would cheat on her"added Soobin who is looking at me.

"Enough...other than just put the blames on her...we should find the way to fix their problems"said Yeji as she look at me and say

"We would help you Winter...don't worry"

"But how?"I said as they started to think also.

"Easy"said Lia.

"Arrange a dinner with her and explain that all of this just a misunderstanding"added Lia as we pay attention to her idea.

"But the most important things is...we need her friend's help"as she looking at Ningning and Giselle.

"Can you two make this mission success?"

"Well..if it is for Karina unnie...we will do our very best"said Ningning as Giselle nodded.

"You too Winter...please take care of her heart at your best...she is a soft person and easy to get emotional"said Yeji as I nodded and say

"I promised...I will fix my mistakes and explain everything to her...I really don't want to lost her"